• Show
Clear All

FC3S!!!!

Comment

haha nissan all the way

Comment

but an ae86 still beats all

Comment

uuh... Most Nissan fans are also Mazda fans... You know my preference in automobiles but i'd love a nice RX7 or a older RX-3 or 4 just as much as a 510. Are we comparing the companys? Well nissan is doing better then Mazda right now.. Actually NIssan is kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* sales and profit wise at the moment. though that hasnt always been the case...

Anyways this thread is kindof dumb in my opinion. Nissan And Mazda are two different companys who make different cars. To compare the whole companys is pointless If you want to compare indivudal cars then we will have a thread.

Lets leave the "My preferred make of choice is superior to your preferred make of choice" arguements to the rednecks and ricers kids.

Comment

If it wasnt for Goshen, there probably wouldnt be a Nissan anymore...Nissan was suckin *Censored**Censored**Censored* before our french friend turned it all around

Comment

Mazda. Some may be underpowered, but they're handling capabilities are superior..

Comment

i've often said, Nissan makes fine automobiles and excellent performance platforms, but awful descsions.

Comment

Mazda>Nissan=Toyota(Which I still love more)
                  Haha, sorry, but it's pride

I mean look. RX series, Cosmo and Miata Mazda's goodies
                  Nissan has Silvia, 180, Skyline, Fairladies, G35 which is a skyline pretty much anything with SR and RB
                  Toyota has Hachis, Supras, Mister 2 and S, SOarer, Chaser, Altezza
                  Last edited by Drifter_C4; 06-27-2004, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter_C4
                    Mazda>Nissan=Toyota(Which I still love more)
                    Haha, sorry, but it's pride

I mean look. RX series, Cosmo and Miata Mazda's goodies
                    Nissan has Silvia, 180, Skyline, Fairladies, G35 which is a skyline pretty much anything with SR and RB
                    Toyota has Hachis, Supras, Mister 2 and S, SOarer, Chaser, Altezza

Dont forget the Nissan V.I.P. along with AWD pulsars , sentras. even though sentras really dont drift. And the Infinty M30. Datsun 510's, the old Z series.

Comment

It may be FF, but dang, its still nice.

Comment

I like nissan over honda...

Nissan Motorsports = NISMO

Honda Motorsports = *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Haha jk...I like them all Daihatsu, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, and Toyota...All part of the JDM family...

Comment

Opps forgot the Nissan Cefiro

Comment

Mazda got the FD....but then Nissan got the Skyline GT-R(who doesnt like the Skyline gt-r anyways??)..hmmmm.....no im going w/mazda.....ROTARY FOR LIFE!!!!!...wait...whats a rotary????....j/k

Comment

there's only one way to settle this... let me know when you guys figure it out
                              ROTARY FOR LIFE

Comment

Personal Preference VS Cattle train thinking.

These are the goofiest comparisons. Sometimes I think that people just sit around and think up lame stuff to post. "Who would win in a fight, Tarzan or Chunky Bai?" or "Would a Nissan get better grades in Psychology than a Mazda"

Comon guys. who cares!!!! Make your own opinion. Do what YOU want to do. Don't worry about what Joe Schmo goofball wants to do or what he thinks is cool. Being cool is being yourself. Not being what others want you to be. I mean, this is almost as bad as a thread called "*Censored**Censored**Censored* VS Not being *Censored**Censored**Censored*".

Let's keep this clutter off of the boards. Beside, this has been argued before and it's pretty stupid to do again.

Comment

Working...
                                X