max horse power help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max horse power help

i was wondering if the stock s15 turbo is a good turbo to put on the s13 motor cause its not to expensive but seems good and i was also wondering were i could find injector upgrades for the sr20det?

I've seen a lot of redtops with the S15 turbine , but you will need an adapter plate, as for injectors raretrick.com might have them.

Comment

alright ty

Comment

UH S15 turbos are very nice ball bearing works of art. Good thing they cost 650. Injectors can be found everywhere there are a million online stores that you can get them at. Do a google search.

Comment

It should be a nice upgrade from the stock turbo. Yes Ichi-Go is right, you should be able to find them any where.

Comment

I think alot of people actually make really nice injectors for the sr20det. Hks makes some huge 740cc ones that can be found at overboost.com, but they don't look to cheap. Ummm...... they also make some 550cc and 450cc ones that that still look pretty good, but you'll still need a better fuel pump, that is, if you don't already have one. Apexi also makes some 550cc ones that can be found in a set at sportcarmotion.com for $680.

Comment

IIRC, the Apex'i ones don't fit right and have to be ground down.

Better go with the HKS.

-MR

Comment

Working...
              X