ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DRIFT TRUCK" Im gonna Do It!!! Goods and Bads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
    He's still trying to find some he can steal without anyone noticing they're not his. Give the man time.
    You, Mike, are my favorite person for the day. I was in a gloomy mood with all this crappy Georgia weather, and you just made me laugh out loud! HAHAHA!

Props!

-Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
      He's still trying to find some he can steal without anyone noticing they're not his. Give the man time.
      I'm starting like you.

Comment

• Whoa there, I'm strictly chickly.

Comment

• LMAO!

I'm gonna get one of THESE and bring it to the SouthEastDrift season opener!

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
            Crazy Europeans. They actually race these and are as freaking sophisticated as an F1 car, has more action than a Saturday Night Dirt Track race, and produce more than 1000 Ft/Lbs of torque. They use the breaks so hard they use a water sprayer to cool the breaks and steam will blast out of the wheels. It's nuts and I like it!

Comment

• wow this blew up. And all I need to see are some pics or video. Plus, like eveyone is saying, you need to go through the FD pro-am series to get into FD unless you are some DemiGod coming over from D1 or something of that level.
              here is my proof that I drift (08 season)
              http://vimeo.com/2380077
              and me suckings at a D1 event back in 07.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9BR3GIC324
              demo from 07
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1RB91YKBA&NR=1

Comment

• Well, if we are going to embarrass each other:

Pungo Practice Drift 06/08 (6 of 42)

Pungo Practice Drift 06/08 (28 of 31)

Keep in mind that this is a bone stock, 190+K mile, one wheel wonder.

**Geez, it was a wonder how I could even get that damn thing sideways**
                Last edited by Justin Banner; 12-27-2008, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
                  Is that the guy they had on Top Gear a few weeks ago?

Comment

• LMAO! I'm too much of a drifting junkie . . .I watched all of those videos and was cheering the whole time! HAHAHA! I love grassroots drifting!

Toycoma, insane stuff, I love that Cressida . . .Justin, E30's freakin rock, I really have to get another one . . .

Check the videos link in my sig, I'm not that awesome either, but it's all in good fun!

-Dave

Comment

• Wow, I step out for the weekend and the thread blows up. Gotta love how instead of proving his point the newb posts a bunch of jibberish (props to you guys for even being able to understand this guy) and insulting people who actually compete.

Most of what I do isn't exactly legal so I don't tape it. But if everyone is gonna post up videos, here are some of my Dad and I screwing around.
                      http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...Mini%20Racing/
                      Last edited by eomund240; 12-29-2008, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eomund240 View Post
                        Wow, I step out for the weekend and the thread blows up. Gotta love how instead of proving his point the newb posts a bunch of jibberish (props to you guys for even being able to understand this guy) and insulting people who actually compete.

Most of what I do isn't exactly legal so I don't tape it. But if everyone is gonna post up videos, here are some of my Dad and I screwing around.
                        http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...Mini%20Racing/
                        God, my Brother has a 50 with a 80cc (or was it 88cc) kit. Got it just to do wheelies.

Anyway, going to be looking at an '87 Nissan Hardbody tomorrow. More than likely buying it. I have so many ideas for it, I can barely sleep!

Comment

• This guy i ss awe some. I will sponsor them for my drift teams in year of our lord 2009. If airbags rear suspensioon kadetrb26 motor for drift action.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBC View Post
                            This guy i ss awe some. I will sponsor them for my drift teams in year of our lord 2009. If airbags rear suspensioon kadetrb26 motor for drift action.

Ok, we have a hard enough time understanding the first guy.

Moving on, I found a set of ZX10 throttle bodies on ebay. ITB Z24i, anyone?

Comment

• Just bought the '87 Hardbody today! Now I just need a radiator, which I will probably get tomorrow. Picture tells why:

For $250, I can't beat it.

Comment

• Please don't tell me you're gonna drift that . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X