No announcement yet.

350Z or RX-8??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uve never tried an is300, but to be honest i really want to, seems like it would be good

Originally posted by 8 fo style View Post
    So I am mistaken, to a degree, the 1993-1195 rx-7s sold in the states were turbo, but previous models were available as non turbo. My appologies. And as in most motorsports, the driver has the control of how well a car drives, not the car itself. I learned on an 85 supra, and not I have an 05 RX-8, bone stock. I drift well in it, but I am also used to being hard on the throttle and at least 50% throttle between clutch kicks or e-brake snaps... And as for good drifts in an RX-8, just look at the Grenade Sports RX-8 in the D1 Grand Prix... Better angles than the ER34 from Blitz, faster speeds than Kazama's S15 Silvia.
    i dont remember seeing any of that? were you even there? are you located in so cal? lets see that rx8 in action.

Comment

My 05 Rx-8 drifts very well with its rw drive^^

Comment

hello

i think both is good except tht 350z has a better design and more engine capacity.
        but i like evo 9.its a rally car.should have good handling.

Comment

Lmao bandwagon fan bois! 300hp is possible with a bolt on turbo kit with a upgraded turbo. Even 400 with a supercharger.

Comment

But then again, driver skill is everything, horsepower compensates for lack of driver skill

Comment

Working...
            X