BLITZ Skyline Review in Import Tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mranlet
    I thought Import Tuner did an article on the car back when it was that grey/silver... THAT was a good article.

-MR
    i think that's another skyline....two door........and wasn't for drifting just for the straights.....thinks it went like 280km/h......i think skyline are gettin play-out......maybe it's 'cause of those f&f kids.....they don't even know what's an Rb26dett is..... what a disgrace....but hey who doesn't like skylines huh?

Comment

Originally posted by adam
      i dont know what you men by rwd conversion..it says it came stand rwd, he just took off his abs...thats pretty common in drifting. i dont see the big deal.

just gotta love the car....makes you feel all tingly inside....
      They meant to say that it comes standard AWD and they simply converted it to RWD... that should clear things up

i also must say that i really respect nomuken for being able to control his slides with so much power on tap... must have a lot of travel on his throttle pedal

Comment

No Mranlet is right, they did an article on his car when it was still grey, it was 4 door and they said that it was one of his daily drivers, and even had a sound system in it and full interior.

And i thought that the gts-t was rwd stock, i thought only gt-r was awd. but whatever.

And if i'm not mistaken that "Ultimate drifter... and loud mouth talker" thing was from a Best Motoring or other car video i have, when they were describing him. Just what i remember, if i see it i'll tell you which vid.'

- Peace

Comment

i hav this article at home btw

Comment

all skylines and HCR32, HCR33, HCR34
            all GT-Rs go like this, BNR32, BNR33, BNR34 if im not mistaken...

Comment

Actually, not only the GTR's were 4WD

In the R32 Guise, there was the 'GTS-4', which was basically a normal GTS-T with a RB20DET, but with ATTESA 4WD system. It was available with both Auto and Manual. It came in both 2 door and 4 door, as per normal GTS-T's

There was also a R33 GTS-4, which came with the same ATTESA 4WD system, but only with a RB25DE engine. Came in Auto and Manual

They also made a 'RARE' (basically non existant) R32 GTR 4 door which was badged with the 'PRINCE' nomenclature, and a GTB-4 to signify the 4WD and speciality of the model. It had the pumped gaurds that the GTR has

Autech (Nissan's 'ENGINEERING' arm) made a R33 GTR, which also had the pumped gaurds of the GTR. Everything was the same as the normal GTR

No R34 4 doors were made with 4WD

And just to get straight with the names of each generation (R32, R33, R34)

R32 = GTS-T, GTS-4, GTS, GTE, GTR, GTS25

R33 = GTS25-T, GTS4, GTR, GTS, GTS25

R33 = GT-T, GTS25, GTR

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X