hey guys help me shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys help me shop

im looking around for an exhaust for my 240sx, and wanted some imput cause i would most problably pick out the prettiest one so ive narrowed it down to
    tenabe smr (wanted the ultra but it doest fit)
    arc all titanum (on bulletproffauto send a pic if u guys can)
    apexi twin n1
    ikeya formula

feel free to put others to consider and also tell me which ones are better preformance wise

i want a blitz nur spec.....ive heard they make great power if you use the Nur Spec Racing cat-back.....plus im a huge Blitz fan

Comment

do you have access to dart.

Comment

hmm....

the only dart i kno is the one u throw please elaborate

Comment

I say you should either get the:

5 Zigen Fireball
          http://jspec.com/5zigenfireball.html

or

GReddy Evo2
          http://jspec.com/greddytrevo2.html

Comment

make your own downpipe w/strait tru ti all the way back no cats and put a huge ti can.carved out yea,put the bungs in strait pipe

Comment

I would definatly get your own bent and then just pick out the muffler you want. Cheapest and gives you the most power.

Comment

eh

so nobody likes the listed ones i posted as their first choices?

Comment

Make sure if you do have one bent that you make it legal and emissions friendly if you have that in your state. No one likes a Fix-it ticket.

Comment

Hey, we are the master dealers for tanabe, so give me a call. We can also get you:

RSR
                    Apexi (No more duals left)
                    Blitz
                    5ZIGEN
                    Buddy Club (Takes a long time to get here)
                    Greddy
                    HKS
                    JIC

Comment

APEX'i

Aight man i don't care what any one else just said but apex'i has to have the best exhasut. Get the N1 CatBack it provides the greatest horsepower and torque gain out of all exhuats and it sounds good. You will be happy that you got it trust me my friend just got one!

Comment

hmm...

does anyone have a site to the comparisons of any of these exhausts

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                          Make sure if you do have one bent that you make it legal and emissions friendly if you have that in your state. No one likes a Fix-it ticket.
                          Yeah, I always forget that you guys live mostly in Cali with those emmision rules, haha. One good point about living in Michigan. I got pulled over one time for green blinkers, used to be a ricer moved on to better things now, and the cop just told me to try and keep it down. Although it wouldn't pass Cali's emmisions it did still have the built in cat on the exhaust manifold.

Comment

I live in Tenn and we have no emissions laws here. But the police will use anything they can to get you to the side of the road. Then from there, well you know the rest.

Comment

My brother used to have a GP sports spec D on his 240. That's a VERY nice exhaust.

If I were you I'd go and have the straightest pipe possible made and put that on. Then go get something relatively quiet like a greddy sp or some knock off.

Drifting+loud car=cops. Believe me.

Comment

Working...
                              X