Drifting in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in Japan

Hey i was just watching a vid of cars drifting on the streets of Japan. The guy said that this is a really commen thing. Is this true? Are there Drift teams?

I read somewhere that the Yakuza really hates drifting, so they go out and beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outta people..??? is that true...

Comment

I heard that too!! My neighbor, Steven is from Japan, and he said that the drifters get the crap beat out of them by all the Yakuza and Bikers for drifting on the streets. Is this true?!

Comment

all the yakuza guys that i know are not bad guys at all. one of the best drifters i know is yakuza... i've never heard of anyone getting beat up for drifting. and of course there are drift teams in japan...

Comment

if thats true

if thats true then they should higher bodyguards.... LoL!!

Comment

The yakusa is very intimidating in fact a foriener that was a school teacher was killed by the yakuza for what ever reason. Myself I have to work with them on a daily basis not so much as real yakuza sh't but keep them informend when the po po is looking for stollin cars and what not. Their normal people and show me grate respect. Of all the people in the surrounding towns I am the only person that has hit the boss and lived to tell about it. Actully it was for the bodygaurd position they wanted me to fill. Some times when the chimpiras get out of hand and dont know who I am I get to bust there heads to. This is why I geuss I get the respect. Any ways when the lowriding got big over here and the lowrider teams started poping up the Yakuza wanted 50 bucks a month from each team member to continue or they would trash there cars hence there are not to many teams left. This probobly would apply to the drifters to but you really dont here about it as much anymore. yes they still drift nightly and there are teams of girls and guys and there are some outstandig drifters that never get any recognition. You do know Sunpros and Option are the same and they pick who they want and how they promote each individual. This is the same with the D1. In quiet circles the feeling is that before an event the winner is already picked and you have a 50/50 chance to susceed. This is that if the one that is picked wreckes out you have a 50% chance to win.

Comment

Re: if thats true

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
              if thats true then they should higher bodyguards.... LoL!!
              Were are you going to get a bodgaurd the Yakuza?

Comment

Drifting is huge in Japan. I hear its very big in Osaka

Comment

yea its big but never head a yakuza beat up people what is a yakuza lol?

Comment

Originally posted by z33Drifter
                    yea its big but never head a yakuza beat up people what is a yakuza lol?
                    Simply put,Japanese mafia.They have lots of power in Japan and are world wide.

Comment

I saw a poster for employment in the yakuza, thats *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up right there, dont feel like losing finger tips myself though

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        The yakusa is very intimidating in fact a foriener that was a school teacher was killed by the yakuza for what ever reason. Myself I have to work with them on a daily basis not so much as real yakuza sh't but keep them informend when the po po is looking for stollin cars and what not. Their normal people and show me grate respect. Of all the people in the surrounding towns I am the only person that has hit the boss and lived to tell about it. Actully it was for the bodygaurd position they wanted me to fill. Some times when the chimpiras get out of hand and dont know who I am I get to bust there heads to. This is why I geuss I get the respect. Any ways when the lowriding got big over here and the lowrider teams started poping up the Yakuza wanted 50 bucks a month from each team member to continue or they would trash there cars hence there are not to many teams left. This probobly would apply to the drifters to but you really dont here about it as much anymore. yes they still drift nightly and there are teams of girls and guys and there are some outstandig drifters that never get any recognition. You do know Sunpros and Option are the same and they pick who they want and how they promote each individual. This is the same with the D1. In quiet circles the feeling is that before an event the winner is already picked and you have a 50/50 chance to susceed. This is that if the one that is picked wreckes out you have a 50% chance to win.
                        Dude!. are you serious?
                        The D1 in Japan is Rigged? They already know who they want to win?

Thats not right
                        I hope its not like that here... Im planning to compete in the amature D1 competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky_kiD
                          I saw a poster for employment in the yakuza, thats *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up right there, dont feel like losing finger tips myself though
                          Do something real bad and you'll lose your whole finger.

Comment

They dont take your finger as much these days there all broke (economy) but they take your money. Yea some still want your finger if you screw up.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                              Dude!. are you serious?
                              The D1 in Japan is Rigged? They already know who they want to win?

Thats not right
                              I hope its not like that here... Im planning to compete in the amature D1 competition.
                              Im not saying its riged but in some circles this is what shall we say goin around the campfire

Comment

Working...
                              X