Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

well im new to this forum, I"ve always been really interested in drifting but i only got my license when i turned 16 , 1 year ago and lost it 6 months ago... i did<nt get to practice it much. Living in Northern New-Brunswick(Canada) doesnt offer much chances to practice (legally anyways) but i know i have a lot to learn and i hope this forum will help in that manner... anyways this looks like a great community , while browsing through the forum i noticed a lot less "hate mail" than on other message boards

Later, Jessie

sorry I screwed up while posting my message what followed was that i did<nt get much chance to practice and that i still have a lot lot to learn. this forum seemed like a great way to obtain some more techniques and informations ... and while browsing through this forum i've realized there is way less "hate mail" than on other message boards i browse and i find it great. Later , Jessie

Comment

ok could some one help me i can only post one line posts ?

Comment

What do you mean, you cannot go into 2 lines?
        Also if you need to correct something you can click the edit button and change it. Also Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it. Try to post back with more info on your problem with your posting, and I will try to help you. Later.

Comment

ok my problem is that i type like say 10 lines and post it ... only the first 2 show up... like it cuts my snetences and just posts a part of my message

Comment

well now it works i have no idea what was wrong the only thing i did was restart my machine ... DRIFTER-M thank you for the tips

Comment

that is wierd, PM(private message) one of the moderators for example Ghost of Duluth,
              and ask him what the problem may be.

Comment

Speedwise, get ur licence, keep it, buy a drift car and take it to the track!

Thats the best way and easiest to learn how to drift. And no one will make fun of u being a newbie.

Comment

i'm a newbie too. actually my other profile is Rx-7s Rule, but i forgot my password. by the way, i just got my learners permit. won't be able to drift the car i have, its a rear engine car, a '63 bug.

Comment

Working...
                  X