• Show
Clear All

• The best company car

Do you think this car can drift?
    Attached Files

Look how creative they got: they even put the tail
    Attached Files

Comment

The beetle is used for like every animal. Sea World has one to but of course it looks like a Killer Whale.

Comment

NO, its FWD. its not a very good replacement for the air cooled bugs because the air cooleds were rear engine and RWD. the new ones are FF.

Comment

OH !! I love this car!! I tried to when it when it first came out! Its so CUTE!!

Comment

Even if it could drift, with that body kit people are just going to be laughing.... lol..

Comment

After looking at this thread again, I feel like entering this car in next seaon's D1 sponsored by Nintendo

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                After looking at this thread again, I feel like entering this car in next seaon's D1 sponsored by Nintendo
                hell yeah!!! make sure you do a Rb26 swap!! GO Team Pokemon!!!!

Comment

Pikachue is the best. I bet it would drift good even for an FWD just becuase it looks like Pikachue!!!

Comment

Yeah and that tail might have some kind of aerodynamic value.

Comment

That thing is adorable. I hate pokemon overall, but Pikachu is just too too much to not love!!!

Comment

ya know I've seen pics all over the web of it and I finally saw it in person it was on Miramar road in san diego, ca maybe it's the same one or maybe its just another remake of it but either way imagine that being one of the cars trying to qualify at the d1...LoL!

Comment

Working...
                        X