ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HKS breaks the JDM phrase sillyness record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKS breaks the JDM phrase sillyness record!

...came off the box of a set of hipermax coilovers. could quite possibly be the most sexually implied slogan and just plain hilarious ever.

pic fixed.
    Last edited by Coiloverkid; 12-22-2004, 06:17 PM.

So what is it??????

Comment

I don't find a single X very funny. Check your link.

Comment

lol

Comment

Hehe, any of those race queens can squeeze my damper whenever they want.

B-Wurm

Comment

LOL we got that on our HYPER MAX PRO box for the supra, lets build on this:

Bomex-
            "Pray to the god of Bomex. I hope your speed over the rival" = "Pray to the god of Bomex to be explosive as bomb.

I hope God of Bomex helps my speed to over my rival" "My car cover with complete aero parts" = "I wish to have ultimate body kit"

Comment

its so funny. they use english as a marketing tool in japan, they dont even bother to see if it even makes sence. dont they all know english as it is? i wonder if they think its just as moronic.
              i may be wrong about them knowing english, i herd it was a requirment or something, the exchange student my parents got a few years back could speak english rather well...

Comment

they try to be as deep and philisophical as possible, but it just comes out funny.

Comment

HEHEHE. In japan, I bought a D-Speed sticker. Its cool looking, but it says: "Top of the winding road, pray to god by D-Speed".

Comment

Working...
                  X