No announcement yet.

Socal Meet #4 (March 6th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really simple.... take the freeway that runs along the coast all the way down to SD... i dont know if its the 101 in LA...once you reach the Camp Pendelton Marine Base that turns into interstate 5..... keep going south down the 5 along the coast ..... way down the freeway you will come up to a split.... the 805 and the 5....converge onto the 805 south.... miles down youll come up to the city of Solana Beach.... take Solana Beach Blvd. which is named Lomas Santa Fe Drive or w/e chas said...

directions to here are very easy.... just take w/e freeway along the coast that leads south to SD that will convert into the 5..... from 5 hit 805 south... from there you will find ur exit.......

theres a part in oceanside where the 78 connects to the 5... i come from the 78 and i take the 5 down to the 805 soo right from there its a 20 min drive to solana beach.... from OC i dont really know but im guessing it will take awhile to get here... if u need help use mapquest.com and find the freeways that run along the coast... the 5 is the only freeway that leades down to SD on the west side soo you have to take that..... the 5 leads further down to sd on the coast but u want to take the 805 which leads more down into the middle area of SD.... i talk and repeat too much...lol adios

Comment

No no, if you hit 805 your to south. Take 5 south to lomas santa fe. Head west, first turn to your left youll see Henrys and Starbucks.

Comment

Lost me...

Comment

thanks guys

hopefully ill see you there

Comment

man that really sux cause i really wanna go but itll take me a couple hours to get there...i live up by the la/irwindale area...well if you guyz organize a meet closer then ill be in for sure and bring other ppl but thats too far sorry.

Comment

wait wait wait....the exit is on the 5? i thought u had to enter the 805 south for like 5 more miles?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Just find the address and go to: Mapquest.

Comment

( just posted to put this thread back at the top cus it went down to far)

admin can u please sticky this cus a lot of people come to these SoCal Meets....thanx

Comment

I made a new thread, please go here for meet info

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2190

Comment

Working...
                      X