• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah no more pulling donuts in the parking lots

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
      yeah no more pulling donuts in the parking lots
      So who was doing that? Man that peg leg burn out was hideous!

Comment

• Socal OC DRIFTERS BBQ/POTLUCK MEET June 26, 04

TIME: 1200 noon to 10pm

Bolsa Chica STATE BEACH (Lot #24 on your left near life guard tower 26)
        $5.00 for entry fee parking is included.

Operating Hours:
        During Pacific Daylight Saving Time (entry gate closes at 9:00 p.m. and park closes at 10:00 pm.)

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=642] Bolsa Chica website [/URL]

MAP QUEST

Rules and useful info for the meet.

Basically they don't want to baby sit us, so please be on your best behavior. And if anything goes wrong it's my *bleep*

1. They are aware that this get together may end up 50+ on June 26th.

2. I tried to reserve two fire pits but they said it’s a first come first serve. But I want everyone to meet in lot # 24.

3. Dogs are allowed just not on the beach. They must be on a 3ft. leash. Keep off sand.

4. Obey the 25mph signs No speeding, No revving, No racing, No burnouts.

5. Got pulled over on my way to Bolsa, tons of them with radars so please don't rush here. HB cops are hard to spot they patrol in white cars and they love pulling over modified vehicles expect to be searched 20 mins top if you are pulled over.

6. Please keep all your valuable things locked in your vehicles, or attended to. No one is responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items but you.

Okay so you’re able to make it

Things to bring:

Beach chairs, Sun block, Change of clothing, Surf Boards, Beach towels, Hats, sun glasses, grills, coolers, food, ect.

Basically theirs nothing planned other then have fun do what ever you want to do. As long as it’s not causing problems. I’m sure everyone well mannered will be attending. So I’ll see everyone their
        Last edited by emission; 05-21-2004, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas
          Where have you been????????

Saw your car yesterday, it doesnt look that banged up?
          what surprised after seeing the pictures of the other car?
          Mike - 6
          Curbs - 0
          control arms detroyed - 3

yet again almost completely unscathed on the body damage front, the lip got separated but it was nothing zip ties couldnt reattach. i did lose another 5-6 hours of my life in the garage

one thing im unclear on is if there is any plans for any sort of drivering or something or if its just you know a meet up and barbeque or osmething im down either way just wanna know what to plan/prepare for

Comment

• Always be ready to drive.

Comment

• haha sorry havent been updatedlately...been workin..n e ways i can make it cuz im calling off early...we should also have a part trading day..bring spare parts for spare parts..i think it will be cool..haha no im not bringing a sr20 or 13btt in the trunk...n e body want hot dogs? i can supply hotdogs if enough people want them..just tell me what kind..i love hot dogs!!!!

Comment

• i like hot dogs.

Comment

• mmmm hotdogs

Comment

• Hi,
                    Feel Free to post your invite on our boards. Click Link Below.

You may know some of us from the SoCalEuro Meets.

We are TeamMightyMiniZ
                    Track,AutoX,Drift,Touge,Rally

Comment

Working...
                    X