Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your weird.

Comment

wierd. yes. but u gotta admit... them's some good sammiches!

Comment

Despite what Supra says, I'm not going to be showing my face at this meet.

Plus, Tein HEs SUCK on the freeway. Driving a couple hundred miles on them is enough to make you puke...

Comment

its my tires lolz...trust me you should see em ahah.....i know enough to know that my car doesnt understeer that much ahaha.... ooh yeah im bringing a video camera because im going to make a movie outa this meet soo if you wanna be in it then show up to this meet...

wait some beamer boi has a s14 now? niiiiiceee..... too bad its not a s13 muahah

Comment

So is there going to be a team race?

Can a loner get into the action? he he.

Comment

one more thing.... i wanna challenge YD for a membership part...dori style

S13_Steve > You

Comment

well the loners of the group lead the pact and then take off and ditch the team racers soo its like the loners vs loners and race team vs not getting lost

Comment

i'll see if i can get off work in time , chris blue FC

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                    one more thing.... i wanna challenge YD for a membership part...dori style

S13_Steve > You
                    What do you mean by this steve? You want a team position on the Young Dong roster?

Comment

Originally posted by treb
                      What do you mean by this steve? You want a team position on the Young Dong roster?
                      If this is true, we'll settle this by Mortal Kombat...Since you're no match for YD's first string, our Regal should be enough to dispose of you. We'll contact you later.

Comment

the regal? haha.... i will have a flawless victory against any of your members...even the white comet beamer from solana touge...lolz....your soo going down

Comment

can u change the location??

this is too far.. what about tea station???
                          i leave in la mase..??

Comment

well the loners of the group lead the pact and then take off and ditch the team racers soo its like the loners vs loners and race team vs not getting lost
                            Ha ha.. Well, let's all just meet up and have fun, yeah?

Comment

i would love to come and meet you guys...i am new at drifting so yeah i suck big time but i will practice until i get it rite....if it on the 24th i can't make it...going to vegas...suck...but hopefully i will see some of you guys at boomer on the 10th...by then my mrs spyder will have a totally new look with the wide body kits that i am getting this week.

Comment

the regal? haha.... i will have a flawless victory against any of your members...even the white comet beamer from solana touge...lolz....your soo going down
                                My beamer. Dude, hahaha ill smoke you.

300hp is no joke

Comment

Working...
                                X