No announcement yet.

Socal roll call (Summer Meet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha I guess that'll work.... sorry to hear that chas, how come u can't make it?

Comment

Hey, are we staying through to do the beach campfire or what? That's such a rare thing to be able to do on the beaches anymore...........

Comment

I thought this was an OC meet, not an LA meet geez. Ok not quite LA, but 5 miles south of it. What about San Clemente or Capistrano Beach? Or somewhere in Oceanside? But for SD guys thats a 2 hour drive one way with good traffic. BTW what the hell is Korean BBQ? What about ribs, chicken, burgers, and beer, thats the good stuff.
        -240sxdrifter
        Last edited by Unclever Name; 04-22-2004, 04:25 PM.

Comment

you've never heard of korean bbq???:!!@ Well it's just basically meat w/ a certain kind of marinate....

Comment

Yae if it is the day we planned I'll have the FD running

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
              I thought this was an OC meet, not an LA meet geez. Ok not quite LA, but 5 miles south of it. What about San Clemente or Capistrano Beach? Or somewhere in Oceanside? But for SD guys thats a 2 hour drive one way with good traffic. BTW what the hell is Korean BBQ? What about ribs, chicken, burgers, and beer, thats the good stuff.
              wtf! Korean bbq IS the good stuff! Bring as much damn food as you want, but DONT SKIP OUT ON THE KOREAN BBQ. At least for me anyway, I love that stuff.

Comment

Well i wont be attending for sure. No car to do so in. Well maybe next time.

Comment

okay so whats a good date?!?!

june 26th?

Comment

June 26th works.

Comment

ill come if i feel like driving to irvine... and if i get some other friends to go.... no we dont snitch chas....

Comment

Psshhhh i didnt say anything.

Comment

how bout June 14??? =P

(my b-day)

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
                            I thought this was an OC meet, not an LA meet geez. Ok not quite LA, but 5 miles south of it. What about San Clemente or Capistrano Beach? Or somewhere in Oceanside? But for SD guys thats a 2 hour drive one way with good traffic.
                            -240sxdrifter
                            Capistrano beach? Oceaside! That's practically as far away as the Solana meets! This meet is for LA/OC, NOT San Diego. If we can drive to SD for meets, you cancome up here.

As for me making it to the meet, I may or may not. I'm due in court in the near future, and I mat lose my license. (For doing 78 in a 65 and violating curfew!!!!)

Comment

So everyones cool with the 26th.

Hey if my dates ever interfear with any of your scheduels let me know im happy to change anything so you can make it. Aint I so careing awwww....

Wasn't this meet supose to be at a haunted park?

yes. I changed it because Lucy really wanted a beach meet. Not just that she had an itty bitty tinny winny poka doted bikkini to show off. just kidding.

I'm glad Chas can make it now. "IGOTZ2CDIS" aka Quik is looking forward to some football.

TougeDorifuto - Hope you have a happy birthday.

nissanguy_24 - I'll take tons of pictures.

GoukiS14 - The FD is comming? Sweet I bet you have a " V " mount set up planned.

Unclever Name - Im not that great of a BBQ'er. But ribs, chicken, burgers, will be on the grill.

Comment

nope no v-mount... it's gonna be pretty stock for the time being since rotary power is using my suspension on their car till they get theirs.... but I will have strut bars in hahaha.... oh and a intake and koyo radiator whoop dee doo *spins finger around*

Comment

Working...
                                X