No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I remember now lol oh my god what are you doing on this site?

Comment

• ha i knew it was you, i've been wanting to learn to drift, having a FWD saturn i figured i have it easy.

Comment

• Dont just Dont!!!!!!

Comment

• oh hahaha i get it now... FWD=not really drifting haw? LOL aight ill stick to sprint and drag.
          Last edited by Null; 07-20-2004, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• sup...i thought the guys with the mom with the s14 were from moreno valley? ...im the guy from baldwin park..i drive the blue hachi ...are you guys plannin on drivin after the meet again? ...i just wanna make sure we dont attract the wrong crowd...the road is a burn nowadays...so we should do anything possible to not make things worse...

Comment

• No worrys bro!!!

Comment

• aiight dope...well keep me posted for any meets or anything..peace

- eRick!

Comment

• So is everyone gonna meet up tomorrow night?
                  Ill be there in a two tone fastabck with S12 rims
                  Attached Files

Comment

• hmmm

i might just be able to make it just to stop by and say hi.. im going to san dieago tomorrow and i may be able to hit ya up on the way home hope to see ya there!

Comment

• yup im going....ride or not

Comment

• Yah you know Ill have to be there!!!

Comment

• I'm planning to come down to see what it's all about, my pal Kory (who’s car MK2SupraDrift drove) is also going.

Comment

• ima prolly be goin tonight, a friend of mine might go too... we will see. hope there will be alot more cars there tonight than last time. Same meeting place?????

Comment

• Yah same place like always!!!

Comment

• well sorry for it being boring yesterday for those of us who stayed..pigs were floggin all over.. n e ways for those who show up next time i plan to head out with the rest of the group...but guys seriously try to keep the place on the dl. some of the other guys are like pissed cuz they said i gave some spots out...but o well.

Comment

Working...
                                X