No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet as long as directions avalible i will be there.

Comment

Andretti's sounds good we should meet there!

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. How's the 17th of Jan look for everyone? 6 sounds like a good time. No 5 o'clock traffic usually on Saturday.

Comment

Some guys and I from charleston, Sc would like to join up with u guys. The time and date sound good. Just need directions if some one could email me at one_easy_et@hotmail.com , there is only like maybe at most 4 of us, should we bring food and drinks and sh1t or this all about driving.

Oh yah, the guy that lives in tenn. if you go to the chattonga national forest on 76 thats some insane moutain driving, less snow too, its on the coner of SC, GA, and Tenn. only been on that road once and it was 4hrs of non stop thrills.

Comment

it is the curviest road in the country

Comment

Feel free to bring whatever you'd like. I don't think we'll end up stopping anywhere for dinner I'd bring something unless you want to eat some fast food joint. As for directions I'll find those out here shortly and post on how to get there. If anyone has any two way radios, scanners, cbs, things of this nature feel free to bring those items. Anyways Merry Christmas guys.....

Comment

or if you want to get there early there is a fudruckers inside Andretti's.

Comment

I'll be there. May not be driving the FD though. Got a line on a Fairlady 280. RHD. Needs some work but I can get it for under 500. I'll post a pic soon as i know. But i'll be there.

Oh and deals are all over. You just have to find them. I just stop and talk to people who have cars in their yard. It works really well. I've met hundreds of people that way and got some really insane cars too.

Comment

sweet .does anyone know how to get their from savannah?

Comment

Yea you take hway 16 all the way to Macon then 75 up from there. I think it's 75. That brings you into Atlanta. From there i'd have to get the adress to Andretti. Just use Mapquest. Takes you right to it.

Comment

here's the andretti's address and directions for anyone who needs them.

Address:
                        11000 Alpharetta Highway
                        Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
                        770-992-5688

Directions:
                        Andretti Speed Lab is located just north of Atlanta.

From downtown Atlanta, take 75/85 North to 85 North to 400 North to Exit 8 toward Roswell.

Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles,

turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (Hwy 9).

1 block on left.

hope this helps some of you out-of-staters. I highly suggest you find a hotel, motel or some place to sleep for the night because I know some of you are coming from at least 5-6 hours away and who knows how long we'll be out. I'm kinda flyin by the seat of my pants right now. I'll have something better worked out in the coming weeks.

Also I found out they have a VIP Suite for small gatherings if everyone's interested.

Andretti VIP Suite $200/hour 35 people 600 sq. ft.

if we get 20 ppl there it's 10$/per person

if we fill the room up it's only like 6 bucks a per person.

The only thing is there may be some no-shows and I would have to front the cash myself and I don't want to do that. But, if I get the general consensus that everyone wants to do this (!!!AND WILL NOT FLAKE OUT OR CANCEL AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!) then I can get us signed up. Now all we need is people to commit. I know it sucks but sometimes it costs money to get people together in one place rather than have everyone wandering around looking for people we barely know or are just meeting for the first time.

It looks most of the hotels in GA are running about 40-60$ a night but that's just a mean figure so I really can't say. Nuttin like new friends to impose on.

K
                        Last edited by baboon's a$$; 12-27-2003, 11:39 PM.

Comment

what type of place is andrettis i have never been there?

Comment

dude go to the website...is it http://andrettispeedlab.com ?...oh well...

Comment

ah hell yeah, i was right..!!!

w00t w00t!!

Comment

Hell ya got directions and its two day after payday.

There is defently two of us going will know more by the 5th.

Wont be taking my car thu I blew out the clutch the other day, being yester day. It was sad I almost cried. I bring pic of my baby thu.

Blew out my clutch because Im an idiot enough said about that. Well happy new year to you all and see you the 17th.

Comment

Working...
                                X