No announcement yet.

New England Drift Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really wanna go guys. has anyone sourced a KA yet??

Comment

What's the deal with yours?

Comment

hey guys im down to go wherever. my rex is up and and running and im 21 so yea. just need a fixed date and place. hope this comes together.

Comment

any of you guys read the Want Add?

Comment

Hey FC, the date is set for the 16th and 17th, we're going to meet in southern NH. If you're coming from jersey you could meet me in RI and we'll head up. You say your buddy is goin to? list
            car(s) and mods man. Zero see if you can post a link to the AD.

Comment

Ok I am all set, doing maintainance this weekend to fix a leak in the GT-4, wish I could bring the RX-7 but her pressure plate has given out. I am syked about the amount of ppl going. Ya I am all set on the 16th & 17th, still need a time to meet, around noon sound good for ppl so no one feels too rushed since ppl are coming from states away.

Comment

yeh man all sounds good. If i can get both days off work ill bring my FC up, my buddys got a 240 and he will be goin to .

Comment

Have another friend coming w/ me if that is ok, he is in a STi

Comment

definitely. Everyone still down with going? I've been working on my car like mad and I just can't win. I have a crazy rattle in my bellhousing, don't think it's fatal but it's annoying and embarassing. I replaced the left rear wheel bearing/hub assembly and it didn't fix my braking problem, so I think i'm going to try and replace the right rear now. Hope I can get my car all sorted by next weekend.

Comment

Ya, the celica's turbo is leaking oil, going to try and get it patched up but otherwise I am going to bring the RX-7.

[edit]
                      I should say I believe the turbo is leaking oil. Will find out soon, having cam cover fixed tomorrow.
                      Last edited by otakugt4; 10-06-2004, 07:17 PM.

Comment

dammit i wanna go badly. but my car is in no position to do togue at this point. but if anyone can source a KA, i will love to go up and hang out and pick up the motr. anyone have a KA??

Comment

What is wrong with your motor UR? Good news all! at least one of the clutch springs in my clutch disk has come out and is now floating around my bell housing!!! Have to get a new mitsu disk and get that in this week, going to try and do it all in 1 night, maybe wednesday or something. Keep in mind the clutch was a brand new ACT 2100 with about 2500 miles on it....cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Have to make it to NH. Can we get a roll call of everyone who's going? 1 Week! word.

Comment

ralli///artGS- my motor is not running in the best conition to drive that far and do touge. neither is my rear suspension

Comment

I have 180K on my motor. And it's going to get the nut$ caned off of it on our gathering. What's up with your rear suspension? Anything I can do to help you out?

Comment

Ya, I will be doing the same w/ the celica, hopefully my turbo kit will be in by friday and then I will work my balls off to get it on and running smooth again. That sux that you lost a spring from the hub of your clutch disk. But ya, I am still 100% ready to go! (just will bring my lil rx-7).

Comment

Working...
                                X