X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know Rotora is developing a SUV application that is 8 Piston

Comment

know Rotora is developing a SUV application that is 8 Piston
      I hope not, what now are we gonna see SUV's getting dori?

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
        Why not... Its prolly a lot better than putting those on a drift car.

Having 22 inch wheel...

Comment

This caliper might be for the Hummer H2 application. I know Stoptech has a H2 application that utilizes an 8 piston caliper.

Comment

Why not... Its prolly a lot better than putting those on a drift car.
            I agree hugely, but I just can't see rotora which is a huge drifting company doing something for SUV's. But I know that they are famous with their brakes soooo... I guess whatever floats their boat. Its just I do not wanna see Navigators rolling around with 24 inch spinners with a Rotora sticker on the side, thats all. Later.

Comment

Thats kinda dumb, so if Brembo makes brakes for F1 race cars they cannot make a set for SUVs? Drifting company???? I guess thier marketing worked on you...they are a BRAKE COMPANY.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                Thats kinda dumb, so if Brembo makes brakes for F1 race cars they cannot make a set for SUVs? Drifting company???? I guess thier marketing worked on you...they are a BRAKE COMPANY.
                I said they are a brake company, READ MY POST! I just said there main marketing is in Drifting. I am not gonna start a stupid flamming war, becuase trying to start one is very immature as most of you seem. All I am saying is do you want an SUV with spinners...AKA RICE, rolling around with performance stickers that belong on a performance car. And what does that have to do with Brembo making brakes for F1 cars???????????? F1 is major performance, F1 and SUV's are 2 completely different things. Now I am not saying I hate SUV's heck my mom has one. But I am just saying I dont wanna mix rice with power, and SUV's that usually customized are made from Bags of Rice. And if you dont agree with my opinion PM me and I will talk to you there. Don't start useless flamming when it is not needed. Later.
                * I did recognize how I said they are a drifting company and famous for their brakes, what I meant is that they are a brake company, and famous with their drifting. So sorry for wording that wrong so much understanding of why you made that clear in your post.*
                Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 12-02-2004, 11:25 AM.

Comment

i did read your posts...

just can't see rotora which is a huge drifting company doing something for SUV's.

Comment

I said I worded that wrong dude
                    sorry

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                      I said they are a brake company, READ MY POST! I just said there main marketing is in Drifting. I am not gonna start a stupid flamming war, becuase trying to start one is very immature as most of you seem. All I am saying is do you want an SUV with spinners...AKA RICE, rolling around with performance stickers that belong on a performance car. And what does that have to do with Brembo making brakes for F1 cars???????????? F1 is major performance, F1 and SUV's are 2 completely different things. Now I am not saying I hate SUV's heck my mom has one. But I am just saying I dont wanna mix rice with power, and SUV's that usually customized are made from Bags of Rice. And if you dont agree with my opinion PM me and I will talk to you there. Don't start useless flamming when it is not needed. Later.
                      * I did recognize how I said they are a drifting company and famous for their brakes, what I meant is that they are a brake company, and famous with their drifting. So sorry for wording that wrong so much understanding of why you made that clear in your post.*
                      man wtf u talking about. why is am suv with spinners rice ?u dnt see them trying to race or anything? most good suvs that are customized are as far form rice as possible, team baurtwell aka flexs company customize massive amounts of suvs and they are f*kin sick. he doesnt go out and race them or anything, most suvs that are "hooked up" are just lowered a bit, with huge rims and a killer sound system. The outside of the car remains basically stock minus a grill here or thier ?

in conclusion can you please explain to me why putting spinners on a truck is rice ? and can you explain it to all the thousands of suv owners why their cars are rice just because they have supersized chrome rims ? man if you dont wanna see a suv with a rotora sticker than you deffinetly dont wanna see all the random cars out thier with random emblems or stickers in whcih they have nothing to do with, ie a toyota with a honda sticker etc etc. please insert foot and mouth and clear up your post so as$ holes like me can better understand you.

Comment

Dang so SUVs are rice. Does that mean I cant' buy a Lingenfelter 427 Twin-Turbo Escalade EXT without being a ricer? Man, and I really liked that truck too! lol!!!

12.6sec 1/4 mile, 0-60 4.0sec, 0.83g , 700hp and 20" rims = RICE (I think NOT!)

Oh and by the way, I wouldn't mind putting 8-piston Rotora brakes on this truck.

Comment

This got blown way outta proportion, It is cool on SUV's. Ok. End.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                            in conclusion can you please explain to me why putting spinners on a truck is rice ? and can you explain it to all the thousands of suv owners why their cars are rice just because they have supersized chrome rims ?
                            in my biased opinion, because it looks fricken' rediculously gaudy.

Comment

Maybe they they are just testing the limits of brake performance.... Or maybe they made them for high-end cars and race cars, the Enzo comes with 15" brembos stock so with bigger wheels you might be able to fit 16's. The Saleen S7 has 19's in the front and 20's in the rear and that car is definitely not rice. You could fit 16" rotors on that car, if you really wanted.

Comment

i kno the exact size... im pretty sure its 16.2".... holy crap.... but yeh.. i looked it up.. thats why i kno... lol.. otherwise im not very smart...

Comment

Working...
                                X