OMFG TAS S15 Chrome Convertable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFGBBQ!

S15 is rather nasty in chrome Granny tranny doesn't help it either..

That Shelby looks like it's been chrome plated, something about it doesn't make it look like paint or vinyl.
    Last edited by nitroboy24; 01-19-2005, 02:37 PM.

Comment

its funny cuz the last car i saw chrome was the audi concept car in the mid-late 90's. it looked like the lemans that they released. i believe it was called the a8 even tho it aint a sedan.

Comment

hmm, no ones said anything about the lambo doors...its so over the top i like it.
        and that cobra just looks like polished bare metal.

Comment

Coiloverkid......why are you being such a hater. As I stated earlier, the car was built as a show piece and not a race car just like more than half the other cars at TAS.

It sounds to me that you have other issues behind your hating this car.

The Shelby body is polished aluminum. The other 2 are Alsa paint (Mirra Chrome). Check it out...http://alsacorp.com/chrome.htm.
          Last edited by 110octane; 01-23-2005, 04:40 AM.

Comment

stainless steel pwns paint/vinyl

one day there will be a delorean with a turbo volvo I4... 400hp etc etc.............
            Last edited by LexmarkX73; 01-24-2005, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73

stainless steel pwns paint/vinyl

one day there will be a delorean with a turbo volvo I4... 400hp etc etc.............
              Thats is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* right there..

A convertabile S15 all in chrome...who would have thunk it

Comment

It isn't the way I would do it. But it is a nice package (for a show car). I doubt the owner of that car will ever want to do anything more than show it off.

Comment

I thought it looked pretty stupid in person

Comment

here's one

Attached Files

Comment

whoa....Neato

Comment

I think it looks cool. It looks nice especially on the s15. Also coilover kid I am not flamming you, but even though it is an auto, it can be converted.

Comment

I bet it would cause alot of crashes on a sunny day, because the glare would blind people haha. I wonder if it would be harder for a trooper to see it on the highway, if it was going really fast. It might look like a mirage or something. Anybody know how much that stuff costs??

Comment

damn, i wouldnt wanna be driving behind that guy at night, id be blinded by my own headlights... it looks evil in its own shiny, battle-sword type of way

Comment

Working...
                            X