FS;1991 240SX ($600; CALIFORNIA) 5-Speed + Tein vlsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by insane
    This car would be a easy fix for any one who knows the difference between the open and closed end of a wrench. $400
    if its so easy why dont you fix it and make some more cash from selling a running car....

Comment

Because I simply do not want this car any more. natural tendancy to understeer, spend buttloads of money just to make the suspention to your preference, cant do *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to the engine and have it still pass smog, the fact that I went through 2 trannys in 5 months, there is no room in the car, the fact that it seems like I have to hire a midget with stubby arms just to work on the car, natural tendancy to understeer, natural tendancy to understeer... I had a 63 impala with a straight six and a 3 speed manual colum shifted tranny. I beat the living *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of this car for two years, and it ran like a dream the whole time, then finaly, after two years, first gear exploded but I still had 2nd,3rd, and reverse, so I continued to beat on the car and about six months later one of the valves hit piston #3, smacked a hole right through it. I still drove the car home... not to mention the fact that I accidentaly initiated at 90mph and drifted over two curbs and through a wooden freeway on ramp sign, with no suspention or body damage. Solid steel, something lacking in todays cars... basicly I thought I would try out newer cars, in my experience, with the intention to drift the car, the 240sx requires alot of money and time to make it easily driftable, whereas with the impala all I have to do is just get in and drift, 42 year old suspention and all...

Comment

ok wheres this 240sx
        all that needs to be fixed is the head gasket correct?
        be specific
        i have cash in hand if your lookin for a sale
        how much is shipping?
        find that out for me plz

Comment

ill buy

Originally posted by insane
          Because I simply do not want this car any more. natural tendancy to understeer, spend buttloads of money just to make the suspention to your preference, cant do *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to the engine and have it still pass smog, the fact that I went through 2 trannys in 5 months, there is no room in the car, the fact that it seems like I have to hire a midget with stubby arms just to work on the car, natural tendancy to understeer, natural tendancy to understeer... I had a 63 impala with a straight six and a 3 speed manual colum shifted tranny. I beat the living *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of this car for two years, and it ran like a dream the whole time, then finaly, after two years, first gear exploded but I still had 2nd,3rd, and reverse, so I continued to beat on the car and about six months later one of the valves hit piston #3, smacked a hole right through it. I still drove the car home... not to mention the fact that I accidentaly initiated at 90mph and drifted over two curbs and through a wooden freeway on ramp sign, with no suspention or body damage. Solid steel, something lacking in todays cars... basicly I thought I would try out newer cars, in my experience, with the intention to drift the car, the 240sx requires alot of money and time to make it easily driftable, whereas with the impala all I have to do is just get in and drift, 42 year old suspention and all...
          ill buy the car right now for 400$ how much to tow to long beach from santa rosa???

Comment

do you still have the car?

Comment

my friend might want that car how far do you live from ventura county, what do i need to bring ?

Comment

Yes! Its still available, dont worry about what I said in post #15, because I never say any thing, and acutually mean it. Ventura county is just as far away from me as, mapquest.com is from you... or not.

Comment

can you send me some pictures to sentra2bturbo@hotmail.com

Comment

sentra2bturbo? why do you think I care? this is www.drifting.com not, www.Im a freaking ricer and all I care about is impressing other people and hey drifting is the newest fad so lets all buy a 240 and spend all kinds of money on it and put an illegal motor in it and then find out we cant smog it and then sell it to buy a honda and pull the ebrake while going around corners until we kill our selves or someone else.com I mean damn, you couldnt even figure out that I was being sarcastic in my last post. what on gods mostly water based planet makes you think you can handle drifting, a motor sport that requires quick thinking and exceptional driving skill?

Comment

Working...
                    X