Where to get LSD Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get LSD Oil?

I want to purchase some Cusco or KAAZ LSD Oil and I am having trouble locating a dealer that sells this...One problem is that most of the links I find are in Japanese...Can someone help me find a good site to purchase this?......Thank You

oh yeah...its for a corolla's stock LSD...
    Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 12-30-2004, 05:46 PM.

Why not just get RedLine or Mobil1 oil, then? Because it's not JDMtyte?

Comment

because i heard great reference from those fluids...if you use redline or moble tell me if it works great if not, It could be from fu-cking Jerusalem...just as long as it works....

Comment

Redline synthetics are absolutely awesome. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Comment

for your diff just get some 80-90 weight gl5 oil. excactly what kaaz uses, minus the packaging and 35 dollars

Comment

The KAAZ had different additives. If I had a stock LSD I'd just get Valvoline. Who cares where it comes from, your LSD isn't going to be able to tell the difference from $5 per liter to $20 per liter stuff.

Comment

royal purple makes some decent products.

Comment

I second the Royal Purple. I use it all the time. Great product.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                  Redline synthetics are absolutely awesome. I'd recommend them to anyone.
                  Ditto. I use Redline in my diff, but I'm still organic in the tranny.

Comment

Yeah, you want to use a GL5 oil that has friction modifiers compatible with limited slip diffs. Such as Motul 90PA, or Redline
                    75w90, or 80w140, just make sure it is compatible with clutch type LSD. Most motorcycle shops should be able to get it for you if they don't carry in stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X