Ricer defined in a encyclopedia.....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricer defined in a encyclopedia.....lol

This was funny to me and I thought I would share... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricer
    Last edited by NPORT2NR; 06-08-2005, 11:43 AM.

looks like ur quite the OMG 7334 JDM tyt3 nport2nr urself. thats a WRX in the pic. you got something better?

Comment

WRX with VTEC sticker. still 227hp stock. once again, what do you have? do u have a mighty nport? i wonder what super l33t tyte JDM nport2nr would mean?

Comment

Unwarranted flaming shows no maturity, IMO. At least it was posted in the "offtopic" section. An identity crisis WRX doesn't mean a personal attack is in order, unless it's your car.

Chill out you two.

Comment

dude I don't drift so don't flame me, but I got a Nissan Sentra, that I am hoping to swap in a Bluebird engine from japan into by the end of the year. Got Eibach springs right now but I want some Tein coilovers...also just got my set of 14" Watanabe RS-8" a month ago for it.. For the record man I was posting this for the fact it was defining the word RICER and I see that word being discussed all over this website. If I had known I was bout to piss someone off then I surely would not post it. But everyone is always saying well if u got stickers is it rice, if it has a body kit is it rice... I could careless I like all types I prefer clean tuned cars, but I like body dropped mini's, old school lowriders... everyone has diff taste so who really cares, but since you keep asking me what I have , WHAT do you drive?

Comment

2001 mazda protegay. but im not the one calling a WRX a ricer, am i now?

edit: maybe you could tune it for me oh mighty nport2nr. wait its an iMport that i have.. oh well, than you could tune that too i guess.

Comment

no reply, because this could go on forever......seems silence will be the best way to go ____________________..........

Comment

*crickets*

Comment

WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricer

Comment

Tuner I found this link on joblo.com a movie website and it had a update on the next FandF movie and that had a link here to see the def of drifting, and related terms was fanboy ricer and something else.....I saw that there was a f and f post going on so I was like heck I will post this, here is the actual link to the drift def... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_racing

Comment

Originally posted by NPORT2NR
                      Tuner I found this link on joblo.com a movie website and it had a update on the next FandF movie and that had a link here to see the def of drifting, and related terms was fanboy ricer and something else.....I saw that there was a f and f post going on so I was like heck I will post this, here is the actual link to the drift def... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_racing

Did you read what it said?

Comment

some, not all.....

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                          2001 mazda protegay. but im not the one calling a WRX a ricer, am i now?
                          Any car can be the victim of rice-ification. This disease has no boundries.

Comment

hey =[

I do not agree with the part saying most ricers are Asian. Most ricers are white suburban high school kids, who bought a Super Street Magazine and copied the accord on the cover. I go to Hong Kong all the time, and most of the modified cars are R34s, R33s, supras, or Evos, although I did see a pretty crappy accord once.

Comment

What kinda page is this? It lets me modify it? Looks like you can define anything you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X