• FS;1991 240SX ($600; CALIFORNIA) 5-Speed + Tein vlsd

Click here for info

bump in the night...

Comment

Where Are U Located?

Comment

The car is in Santa Rosa,California.

Comment

bump in the night 2: bumpier than ever...

Comment

Third time's a charm huh... Just when I was on my way home to complete the
            bump in the night trilogy, the head gasket blew... like this car wasn't already hard enough to sell... oh well. new price, $600.

Comment

If you were a little farther North (like Sacramento :P ) then I'd be more then happy to give you $600 for it. Oh well, good luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by insane
                Third time's a charm huh... Just when I was on my way home to complete the
                bump in the night trilogy, the head gasket blew... like this car wasn't already hard enough to sell... oh well. new price, $600.
                I'm might be interested...pm me and I'll give you my number and we can talk.

So the vlsd isn't installed yet?

Oh yea any pics?
                Last edited by Wickdmarz; 06-14-2005, 08:36 AM.

Comment

You will find a link in the first post, after you click on the link you will have to scroll way down to see the pics, I dont know why... santa rosa is 2 hours away from sacramento, I can bring you the car... the vlsd is not yet installed and I have a new gasket for it. There's also tein rods & ends, new in box even...
                  Last edited by insane; 06-14-2005, 03:29 PM.

Comment

are u willing to part out LSD? anyway hit me up edselnievera@aol.com

Comment

Okay I just got a job as a diesel mechanic , so I can now afford to throw this car away for $400 this is the lowest I will go, I will pay pick&pull to take this car before I bend over backwards for a lowballer. the tein and vlsd do not come with the car at this price. the brand new in box tein tie rods and ends I will sell for $166 and the j30 vlsd with no leaks all mounting hardware and a new cover gasket I will sell for $200.

Comment

if i bring up a batttery wil it run?

\i know it orobably over heats im jsut wondering

Comment

no the engine does not run, the car would be great for a first drift car you could go crazy in because if you break it, who cares, at least somebody destroyed it while drifting instead of it being a ugly but driftable car siting at pick&pull ... it has a black interior... somebody buy this thing, I hate seein useable corolla's, rx-7's and 240's at pick&pull... go to the first post...

Comment

zoooom

i sent you a message if you still have this for sale hit me back

thanks
                            david

Comment

Okay, if any body gives a rats *Censored**Censored**Censored* you better say so now, because this car is no longer regestered and is parked on the street, so if it does not get towed off over the weekend it is going to pick and pull on Tuesday.This car would be a easy fix for any one who knows the difference between the open and closed end of a wrench. $400

Comment

Working...
                              X