No announcement yet.

D1gp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are all lucky enough to be able to attend......god sometimes i hate not living in cali! i can deal though....i just need to smoke my own tires really bad....lol

Comment

Who?

depending on who will win i think KenNomura would probaly win because mostly........ he does

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
        No ken. Id like ot see one of the RSR drivers win. Hayashida could take it. But Orido would domainate
        I agree 100%!! RSR drivers kick!
        if Orido could take the win home that would be the awesome!

Comment

lol wow way to bring back an old topic =). ^ hahaha I remember that quote

Comment

so who won anyways? i dont think i ever heard....

Comment

the 1st one exhibition Ueo won.... the 2nd one (points contension) Kazama... poor Tanaguchi he got 2nd both times in the US

Comment

hmmm...lets get predictions for the upcoming D1GP US round (Dec. 18th)

Comment

lets see, ive seen round 1 and 2, kazama won both. exhibition was won in odaiba by ken nomura and he won round 3....those 2 are really doing well this season, and taniguchi is still hanging on. i REALLY want nobushige kumakubo to win (driver of team orange S15/RPS13 silvia truck) or Kazuhiro Tanaka (other team orange S15) those guys are PHUCKIN KERAZY~!

Comment

Working...
                  X