D1gp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1gp

hey, who do u guy want to win the D1gp on feb. 28. i hope Ken Nomura win!!! go monkey magic!!!! but thats me who do u guys wan to win?

Idk man its a tough call. You got so many talented drivers out there you just can't pick. I'd like to see Ken Nomura take home a trophy though.. He's got some skill and his car sounds mean when it hits boost. When he screws up he gets back out there and drifts. He seems to be cool but I can't understand Japanese to understand what he's saying.

I have a vid of him wiping out at Ebisu and ripping a tire off. uh oh.

Comment

yeah, It is a really tough call, ahh i cant wait for d1. For the last one i was so stuiped i have a video camera and a digital camera, and of course i wasnt thinking at ALL and bring the digial camera. so disapointing lol well this time im bring the video camera ill edit a movie after the event and post it up. so who else do u guy think will win.

Comment

anyone else have an opition

Comment

i went a us driver to win!!!!! ken or ernie! yeeeeeeaaaaa
          Last edited by ; 12-07-2003, 10:25 PM.

Comment

No ken. Id like ot see one of the RSR drivers win. Hayashida could take it. But Orido would domainate

Comment

who all is going to be there? and who does signal have driving for them now?

i want either Ueno or Koguchi (if they are there) to win. that would be cool. i like Ueno because his car is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*, and he owns the team and the car and is the driver, i really admire that. and koguchi because he is a wicked cool driver and he drives a 180sx like me!

Comment

Ueno Ueno Ueno. Hes VERY good.

Comment

Winner

I want Rhys Millen in the Jasper Performance Supra to win! Well... I guess I'm a little biased though. :P

Kevin
                  Store Manager
                  Jasper Performance
                  www.jasperperformance.com

Comment

ha. Maybe. At least make it to the final 8

Comment

Originally posted by drift star
                      i went a us driver to win!!!!! ken or ernie! yeeeeeeaaaaa
                      I would have to agree with you...Ken or Ernie!!! Have a chance to sit with Ken I am pulling for him more...BUT it would be cool to have Team Rotora come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd (3rd car coming soon)

Comment

ross petty, or stanford lau.

Comment

Eff all of that!!

I'm gonna win suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whos lettin me drive their car, my sh!t's busted from practicing. I can fix whatever I break, swear

Comment

DALE EARNHARDT JUNIOR

Comment

go to sleep. BTW g5 is not open till 10. No oil until wednesday

Comment

Working...
                              X