Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
    We do have the type R...

But regarding the topic, people do it because they're show *Censored**Censored**Censored*s. Jdm doesnt make you drive better, so jdmwhores must be concerned with the looks or reputation even what they claim as unique is still show*Censored**Censored**Censored*ging it. But whats the point of the car besides driving it? I could understand a better engine i guess, but not like lights and this and that. I was at a shop one time getting my koyo and some guages when i heard some kid talk about putting a jdm shift boot in his car. wtf is that?. I wanted to say something, but people are allowed to do whatever they want. I think the only explanation is they moved from fast and the furious to japanese imitation show*Censored**Censored**Censored*ness. If it doesnt help your car or make you faster then fuk it. Unless your a show*Censored**Censored**Censored*. Sorry to offend the show*Censored**Censored**Censored*s but its your problem not mine
    hahah my kind of thinking. Any more peeps that agree with that? Man yall need to move over to the south east and join a team I co-founded and smoke these show car's who think their fast on their own rules. These lil punk azz ricers with their VTEC think they can whoop any car. Dam slow azz show car teams. Starting to piss me off thinking they're the fastest....
    Whats the point of JDM spec this and that. Hell if you ain't driving on the right side of the car, it ain't JDM. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by Phoen_x; 01-14-2004, 11:22 PM.

Comment

It comes down to JDM being japanese made parts. 99% of Japanese parts are better then the mods we get here, so JDM is better. I say let people do what they want to do, im not gonna stop them, doesnt mean im not gonna talk sht.

Comment

I just talk sheit bout them cuz over here in Ga, most of these H badge tuners just follow one another like they can't think for themselves. They're the "if my friends jump off bridges head first, then so will I" thinking kind of crowd, except more like "If my friends fix up a honda, so will I, and in the same manner" And I can't believe I was even considering about getting a Integra at first. Ai yaaa! Just wish more people did something different for a change instead of following the "trend" like the masses do.

Comment

I drive on the right side of the car, i'm soooooo JDM I need glasses.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
            It comes down to JDM being japanese made parts. 99% of Japanese parts are better then the mods we get here, so JDM is better. I say let people do what they want to do, im not gonna stop them, doesnt mean im not gonna talk sht.
            like whats better?

Comment

99% of it.

Comment

I said like what? You better have alot of evidence to back your saying that 99%of it is better. Name something.

Comment

...what about ...damn..i want to drive in the middle...like the McLaren f1

Comment

Some of the JDM parts better than ours... I like the ka motor, but I like the SR20 better. Thats one thing that I think is better. Some people dont think so. The S-13 coupe came with silvia headlights. Our coupes came with popups. I think thats better.

Theres others, but I dont feel like typing.

Comment

i love the pop ups they so sexy...its hott..i like that alot..oh and the sr20 has the higher rpms and everything...and i mean its a good deal if you want a jdm motor...with a turbo if you have a 240 and intend on drifting..either get a really good s14...with low miles..and fix it up and get a turbo for the KA or get an older 240 with more miles and just kill the engine and get a new one..but i mean remmeber to fill it up with JDM oil and everything.. ~.^

Comment

I like pop-ups on fastbacks if they are sleepy eyes. Pop ups on coupes are allright. But I like the S-13 lights better on coupes.

Comment

eh whatever floats your boat..as long as the car drifts and attracts the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
                            I said like what? You better have alot of evidence to back your saying that 99%of it is better. Name something.
                            Volk wheels vs. American Racing.
                            Vertex vs. BaTtLe R body kits(any knockoff).
                            JIC coilovers vs. Ground Control
                            Apex Exhaust vs. spintech or whatever
                            Cwest hoods vs. VIS

The list goes on, look at Japanese quality, and compare it to the american counterpart.

Comment

Ground Control against JIC, isnt true, Eibach is a very good brand of SPRINGS! coilovers are the whole kit... gound control is just the converison kit...(not the same thing...)

now...

Endless V.s. American knock offs

JIC V.S. Lo-Boyz...(look in any import maginze)

JDM is tight... but thats because they been building parts for longer... american brands suck

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                                Volk wheels vs. American Racing.
                                Vertex vs. BaTtLe R body kits(any knockoff).
                                JIC coilovers vs. Ground Control
                                Apex Exhaust vs. spintech or whatever
                                Cwest hoods vs. VIS

The list goes on, look at Japanese quality, and compare it to the american counterpart.
                                Is there a counter part for Japanese quality. Not all the stuff here is the best but that sh'ts from China. The plain fact is that quality is job one in Japan. These guys dont care what it cost, it better be what you say it is or your just floating your boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X