No announcement yet.

Jdm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feint, driftXtreme - I never understood why some Japanese have issues with foreigners, whats their deal? I also heard some ppl over there were really racist. What I don't understand is why the word "gaijin" is so offensive. Its like ur not japanese, eh no sh!t sherlock.

I would personally laugh if somebody called me a Gaijin lol! Not to be an jacka$$ or anything but thats just stupid.
    Last edited by nightracer; 01-18-2004, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
      Volk wheels vs. American Racing.
      Vertex vs. BaTtLe R body kits(any knockoff).
      JIC coilovers vs. Ground Control
      Apex Exhaust vs. spintech or whatever
      Cwest hoods vs. VIS

The list goes on, look at Japanese quality, and compare it to the american counterpart.
      that falls short of 99%
      your list is show, Americas not incapable of producing insane quality products, our goal is just greed (as in money). Some japanese products are great (i would definately exclude apex from personal experience and koyo), but anyone can be just as good. Theres no need to glorify jdm when anyone with the right intent can produce awesome things, not just japan.

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
        Feint, driftXtreme - I never understood why some Japanese have issues with foreigners, whats their deal? I also heard some ppl over there were really racist. What I don't understand is why the word "gaijin" is so offensive. Its like ur not japanese, eh no sh!t sherlock.

I would personally laugh if somebody called me a Gaijin lol! Not to be an jacka$$ or anything but thats just stupid.
        Hows this when you go to rent an apartment in the same line as no pets it says no forieners. some times you walk in to a store and they follow you like your going to stick the joint up. And as for gaijin it is polite to say gaikokojin meening not from here the term gaijin is slang and has the same inpact as let say for sayin "wetback" I dont have a raicest bone in my body if your an asshole race or color dont make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
          that falls short of 99%
          your list is show, Americas not incapable of producing insane quality products, our goal is just greed (as in money). Some japanese products are great (i would definately exclude apex from personal experience and koyo), but anyone can be just as good. Theres no need to glorify jdm when anyone with the right intent can produce awesome things, not just japan.
          when I was a kid the only place to get quality was in the states what the hell happend to made in america. Mostly now all you see is american companys selling offshore produced goods. What makes a 20 pair of Nikies in China worth the 300 they pull in the states. You are absulutly right quality can be acheved by anyone but whats happen in the states lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
            Americas not incapable of producing insane quality products, our goal is just greed (as in money)

Comment

just think of how a$$holes in the US call japanese chinese and chinese japanese...and thailand ISNT taiwan...
              Last edited by markeese180sx; 01-18-2004, 08:27 PM.

Comment

boo hoo

Comment

Working...
                X