No announcement yet.

OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At D1 last year, everyone wanted Ueo and his 86 to win. Ueo is a great driver, but how many people in the crowd even knew who he was? The only reason why everyone wanted him to win was becasue they watched Initial D. Even the announcers were in on it, saying junk like,"This is the real initial D!" They could have cared less about Ueo's skill.
    No fuccing way, I wanted Taniguchi to win. BTW, I better see Imamura rip *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in february. A'pex FD is teh sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
      No fuccing way, I wanted Taniguchi to win.
      NOBUTERU!!!1 That R34 is soo badass.

Comment

Originally posted by PoXiC
        NOBUTERU!!!1 That R34 is soo badass.
        U mean nomuken and his r34 or nobuteru and his s15? I like nomuken, that little fuccer is crazy.

Comment

Cocky little sob... seriously what good have you done on this fourm...??

I was speaking hmong, which are a race of people from south east asia, when the vietnam war happened the hmong people fought alongside the american soldiers and died to save their homelands... which in 1975 the americans left to the communist pathlet lao. Due to a agreement between americans and hmong, refugees were brought to american and live mainly in Fresno Cali, Min. , and Wis... Still hundreds die daily in a laos and thailand for no reason except the Lao's idea of racial cleansing...doesnt that sound familer?? like WW2? but the americans just turn they're head because they last time we had a war they're we chickend out...

Now...your welcome for the histroy lesson... I bet you had no idea that happened...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
            Cocky little sob... seriously what good have you done on this fourm...??

I was speaking hmong, which are a race of people from south east asia, when the vietnam war happened the hmong people fought alongside the american soldiers and died to save their homelands... which in 1975 the americans left to the communist pathlet lao. Due to a agreement between americans and hmong, refugees were brought to american and live mainly in Fresno Cali, Min. , and Wis... Still hundreds die daily in a laos and thailand for no reason except the Lao's idea of racial cleansing...doesnt that sound familer?? like WW2? but the americans just turn they're head because they last time we had a war they're we chickend out...

Now...your welcome for the histroy lesson... I bet you had no idea that happened...
            Woah drink some hater-aid dude. I dont care what you're speaking, and I know about what kind of crap is going on over there in asia (Which is another reason I wonder why Americans emulate an overcrowded land where people have next to no civil rights.) Do you think America should get involved over there? For some reason I doubt we will considering most contries in the world already hate us for acting like police. Fuq 'em if they're just going to hate on us.

Oh yeah... I drift, touge, and drag my car... and I'm quite good at it. That's what I'm doing on this site. Got a problem with that? What do you drive kid?
            Last edited by PoXiC; 01-23-2004, 05:18 PM.

Comment

AAh another 5th gen driver. Painted panda I'm assuming?

Comment

1985 Toyota Corolla SR5

Comment

ah, another 5th gen driver. Painted panda I'm assuming.

Comment

Please please PLEASE dont make this a god damn political forum. All of you just SHUT THE FUCC UP! This thread is overdue for a hot beef injection.

Comment

people really dont drift on touge, you kids need to stop this mentality.

Panda eight six, it seems your more patriotic towards something other then your home. If you dont like america then get the fucc out. Simple as that.

Comment

I never said anyone drifts on a touge.

I dont know what 5th gen driver means... but my car is white and black right now but thats how it came... I'm painting it gray and black. and also.. to clairfy things...I DO NOT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE...

I'm not more patrioc to somthing other then my own country.. Dont make this a politcal thread. I was just saying what the history behind hmong people are because most of you...have no idea who they are.

I'm not doing anything wrong but backing myself up... Just because this hot shot newbie comes and talks *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* all the sudden Im the one doing wrong? I havent seen you commit on good subject or disscussion to this fourm...anywhere..

Comment

word^^ If they are dying everyday there then they should f u c k i n do something about it,no? Why must america do everything for everyone? AND when we do do something about tyrants(EX:Saddam) the world f u c k i n hates us.Fight your own f u c k i n g battles.

Oh and drifting touge can/is done but rarely.Its more of a grip battle but again you can drift, not all out showy drifts like initial d but breaking the rear loose(if you wanna call it powersliding w/e)

EDIT: that "word" is towards 1.3 ltre's post

Comment

Why cant they fight they're own fight? WHY CANT THE AMERICAN'S FIGHT THEY'RE OWN FIGHT?? NO MATTER WHERE AMERICANS GO FIRST THEY STICK THEIR NOSE IN EVERYONE ELSES BUSNIESS. SECOND THEY FIGHT AND RECUIT THE NATIVE PEOPLE TO FIGHT WITH THEM THEN ABANDON THEM TO BE KILLED WHEN THE AMERICANS LEAVE. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD OTHER THEN YOUR COMFY MIDDLE AMERICA HOUSE AND CITY. YOU THINK YOU SEE HARD? WATCH THE BABIES GET SMASHED BY RICE SMASHERS FOR NO REASON, WATCH THE ELDERS GET MURDERD TRYING TO PROTECT THEM...WATCH THE ADULTS GET EITHER SHOT, HUNG OR TORTURED WHILE THEY WATCH THEIR WIVES GET RAPED FOR HAVE KNIVES STUCK INTO THEIR PRIVATES. PATHLET LAO IS A COMMUSINT PARTY THAT THE AMERICANS ARE SCARED OF. GEROGE BUSH DONT KNOW *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ABOUT THE SITATIOUN AND ALL THE AMERICANS HERE NO NOTHING ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF NON AMERICANS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES SO YOU COULD SIT HERE AND SAY...THEY SHOULD FIGHT THEYRE OWN BATTLES. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABSOULTLY NOTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION... BUT YOUR QUICK TO DECIED THEY'RE SHOULD BE CERTIAN DEATH FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO WAY TO FIGHT BACK. ALL OF YOU ...EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL PERSON EVER...NOT JUST THE ONES GIVIN ME *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ON THIS FOURM... THIS SITE HAS SERIOUSLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN... AMERICA IS NOTHING BUT A JOKE... BUT THE LAND IS STILL MY HOME... HMONG HAVE BEEN BETRAYED, NATIVES WERE BETRAYED STILL ARE BEING, IRAQI WERE BETRAYED, AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT... THEY'RES A LIST A MILE LONG... AMERICA HAS DONE MORE WRONG THEN IRAQ YET WERE THE ONES THAT ARE GOOD? FUC.K EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU...

FUC.K THIS FOURM
                            FUC.K DRIFTING.COM
                            FUC.K ALL OF YOU...

Comment

im filipino and i live here in LA and i adapted american culture so dat makes me a wanna be american right? and oh how bout this i like option videos sincs 8 yrs ago and i like japanese food and japanese cars does that make me a wanna be jap too?? look all im saying is be who u wanna be dont le these ignorant fukcs screw u...yeah poxic ur proud that u drive a stang and ur white it doesnt mean u cant drive a 240sx or rx7 or jdm cars or whatever i mean ur white and u say hip hop is ur culture? i mean no offense dude but that culture came from black people i dont care but dont hate people coz of what they love...im brown skin do i have a right to drive a mustang? or i will be a wanna be whiteboy? sheeeesh this thread sucks!

Comment

im filipino and i live here in LA and i adapted american culture so dat makes me a wanna be american right? and oh how bout this i like option videos sincs 8 yrs ago and i like japanese food and japanese cars does that make me a wanna be jap too?? look all im saying is be who u wanna be dont le these ignorant fukcs screw u...yeah poxic ur proud that u drive a stang and ur white it doesnt mean u cant drive a 240sx or rx7 or jdm cars or whatever i mean ur white and u say hip hop is ur culture? i mean no offense dude but that culture came from black people i dont care but dont hate people coz of what they love...im brown skin do i have a right to drive a mustang? or i will be a wanna be whiteboy? sheeeesh this thread sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X