The most PRACTICAL Drift car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most PRACTICAL Drift car?

Hi. I am a 19 year old looking to purchase his first car! As with any other user on drifting.com, I'd like to do some drifting action if possible with the car. I've read the others writing about "which is the best drift car", but I was just wondering if you guys could help me out with buying the most PRACTICAL drift car..the factors are as follows:
    1.MPG (Fuel efficiency)
    2.Insurance costs
    3.Backseat/Cargo space

I had in mind 240SX, Miata NB, MR2 SW20, or even 86 (if I could comeby a decent one), but just can't decide on which to purchase. The styling I love the most is of the MR2; Miata everythings good, especially insurance, but it IS a roadster, and i'm afraid there will not be that much cargo space. Please help me out guys !

P.S. 240Z....is far from being practical right? Would any of you recommend it for daily driving..?lol

You want back seat space and 2 of the 3 cars you posted don't even have back seats.

Comment

I would have immediately said Miata, but if you want cargo room, it's a little small.

You can look at old Bimmers. You can grab one decently cheap, and there's a good amount of aftermarket support. You can get 4 doors with decent back seat room and a full trunk. Plus the chassis is light and well balanced. For rear end room, it beats out the 240sx, miata, and mr2.

Comment

Working...
      X