ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

240 on Pimp my Ride(what the *Censored**Censored**Censored*?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet if they put spinners on it or something, one of the guys will be like "And now you can spin while your sliding" or something of that nature. They allways say stupid stuff like that. I dunno I'm gonna have to watch this ep, I just hope they dont totally rice it out. (But they prolly are gonna anyway >.<)

Comment

Nice

I think that its awesome that a 240 will be on pimp my ride. Sure they might make it look disgusting but its still free. Plus what if the guy just ends up selling the car after or something like that. I'm sure he'd make good cash. He could probly just buy another 240

Comment

question -

are you still a ricer if u can back up all your rice with driving skills?

or are you only a ricer if you trick out your car and cant drive it for sh.!t?

an answer would be good, its a debate between me and my friend

Comment

24o on pimp my ride....funniest thing in the world.

Comment

I would think that "trick car - bad driver " might qualify as rice. Then again, that would make most people who own exotic cars full on ricers.

Comment

I have made a picture concept of what it will probably look like...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                I have made a picture concept of what it will probably look like...
                You suck at PS.

Stop while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by lost_drifter
                  question -

i think a ricer is someone who can hook up their car, but not drive it to its fullest potential aka "All Show and No Go"
                  if your gonna hook up your car to look fast, its gotta actually BE fast. And if the car is fast, you gotta have the skill to control the car

Comment

You suck at PS.
                    Dang chill it was a joke ok.

Comment

Originally posted by lost_drifter
                      question -

To me, ricers are the one who:
                      1) unpractically trick out their cars
                      2) sit very far back when driving even if they are short
                      3) drive with their left hands at the 12 o'clock position
                      4) only know how to drive on a straight line
                      5) racing to them is on the street on a straight line
                      6) worship Honda
                      7) thought their "ricer" is the fastest thing in the world
                      8) judge the performance of another car by its quarter mile time and hp rating
                      9) slam their cars by cutting springs.
                      10) is all show no go!

The lists goes on and on... but I will stop here... :P
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

Actually, no.

The person that owns the car wanted the car to resemble something out of the video game. And from the production crew's point of view, it is very straightforward b/c they only work with the material that is given to them, and in this case it is the video game provided by Universal-Vivendi (NFS-2)
                        incorrect.

dude was going to have to get rid of the car (his mom said so or something) unless he fixed it, so he figured he'd get 20,000 in free stuff in his car and keep it. MTV wasn't going to let him say that, thus the story that he wanted his car to resemble something from a video game was born.
                        Last edited by gogg; 12-02-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

another thing on ricers... they have no idea what the hell theyre talking about. for example

person 1 "ya hes getting a turbo in his car"
                          person 2 "what?"
                          person 1 "you know the gearshift? its gonna go bah! bah!" (makes gearshift actions)
                          person 2 "cool hes getting 10's too.

i was thinking WTF

back on topic.... pimp my ride is probably one of the highest grossing tv shows as the majority of people are ricers.

Comment

Naw real ricers are worst than that they are like...
                            person 1: you homie to my shnizzle I just slapped a nitrooos bottle in mah Geo!
                            person 2: so dawg I took a turbo out of dis RC car kit and fit it in mah Yugo homz to da G.
                            person 1: Holy shnitznit how you be fitin that (whats it called again) oh yeah dat turbo in yo whip dawg.
                            person 2: I got dis hood wid dees huge hole in da top so I super glued it on der yo.
                            person 1: holy monkers yo dat iz de *cant say this word on this forum* yo.
                            person 2: I know cuhz I am shooting for 90 HP by the end of this summer!!! When de fast and da furious tree come out.
                            person 1:*amazed*

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                              To me, ricers are the one who:
                              6) worship Honda
                              Hubert, FYI I worship Honda.

-alex

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M

person 2: I got dis hood wid dees huge hole in da top so I super glued it on der yo.
                                hahhahahah lmao hahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                                X