PS2 question........??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 question........??

Im just wondering what I need to do to my PS2 to be able to play the Japanese games?? i.e. Kaido Battle etc. Thanks everyone and if you could tell me where to buy whatever it is I might need that would be awesome!!!

Thanks,

why is this in general chat, this should be in off topic!! anyways get the fliptop just google that shizzy

Comment

Fliptop?!?!?!? Never heard of it. Can you explain what it is and what Im looking for. Thanks

Comment

http://www.success-hk.com/review/ps2fliptop/
        ....this took less than 5 secs to look up....

Comment

you dont need a flipflop thing to play japanese games. And the new ps2 (skiiny one) has a flip top. But you need a mod chip or something that will make your ps2 region free. Or buy a japanese ps2

Comment

Mod chips and Japanese PS2s are expensive. You don't need to spend alot of money. Just get a slide card or a flip-top and some swap disks and you're set. I have a flip top and from what i hear its easier to use than a slide card because it takes less steps to get the game going. But the install is harder for a flip top. Well its not exactly hard, just be careful. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BREAK THE SILVER WIRES CONNECTING TO THE RESET BUTTON/EJECT BUTTON. If you remember that then its pretty quick and easy.

Comment

Working...
            X