No announcement yet.

Post pictures of confusing cars-GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That MG Rv8 is pretty nice, who doesn't want a v8 two-seater?

Here's one of my favorite cars of all time. I'd drift one :P
    Attached Files

Comment

• Could it be a Caterham Super 7 SV?

Comment

• dang, you guys are good. You're right GRiDRaceTech.

Comment

• Yep, you guessed mine early. MG RV8, which was just a restyled V8 powered MGB roadster. Great little cars, and oddly enough they have a fanatical following in Japan.

Comment

• Yeah definantly a fanaticle car in Japan. Anyway Grid its your turn to post I believe.

Comment

• Again?

Well, if you insist:

Comment

• That car looks like some Lancia Delta coupe... but I don't think they really made one... that or a Renault Turbo Coupe.

Comment

• Close on the first.

Comment

• drifter-m, shut up please.... "defenatly a fanaticle car in Japan"WTF?!?!? how would u know that? sheesh! also, "good guess" "nice job"stop being a post whore please.

for the pic above im guessing aston martin zagato..... but it seems a little fatter.

Comment

• I was going to say it looks like a modified Lancia Beta Montecarlo to me, but I realised the pillars are wrong, and that's a Maserati grille. It's a Maserati Shamal. I'll post a car in a minute, just need to find a good un.

Right, here's mine:
                      Front:

Rear:

Don't get tricked now. :P
                      Last edited by pez2k; 01-19-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• I KNEW I KNEW THE GRILL... That thing and the Ghibli are rocken sexy, kinda like the thing you posted... just a newer version, lol. Is that a Maserati Ghibli? It looks like an older vette mated with a fairlady z.
                        Last edited by LOVMUFN; 01-19-2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Nope, not a Ghibli, it's not even European.

Comment

• Yarzan what is your problem? Stop seriously. I know more about cars than you may assume. Please stop senslessly trying to start a fight with me please.
                            Also is it a 69 corvette with some bodywork.
                            Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-19-2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Not a Vette either, it was styled just a year or two before the 69 Vette was released though.

Comment

• How about a hint, like the powerplant or chassis?

Comment

Working...
                                X