Post pictures of confusing cars-GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    Yarzan what is your problem? Stop seriously. I know more about cars than you may assume. Please stop senslessly trying to start a fight with me please.
    Also is it a 69 corvette with some bodywork.

you are my problem, you post useless crap. i dont know (or really care) how much u know about cars... all i know you by is your posts, and they are very redundant nad quite annoying, it looks like your just trying to post whore.

as for the pic, im leaning towards late 60s italian, but also toyota 2000GT would be my next guess.

Comment

• grid- i think your is a masserati (sp?)

pez2k- an old ferrari?

Comment

• Yarzan is closest yet.

I don't actually know what engine is in it, from its successor and name I'd guess a 2.0 straight six.

Comment

• you are my problem, you post useless crap. i dont know (or really care) how much u know about cars... all i know you by is your posts, and they are very redundant nad quite annoying, it looks like your just trying to post whore.
          That sounded like a useless post to me, sounds like your the post whore.
          Anyway Pez2k is the car a ferrari 450?

Comment

• pez, tell me if I'm getting closer: it's from 1965-1967 and is of Japanese origin.

Comment

• Grid, yep, that's about the time and the country.

Drifter-M, the filenames are a red herring, I was wondering who would fall for it. :P

Comment

• HAHA yeah I figured it was, nice.
                Maybe Datsun. Although I highly doubt it...
                Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 01-21-2005, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Datsun 240 or 260?

Comment

• I'll give the answer, it's a Datsun-Yamaha 2000GT. It was a prototype from around 1965-68, a basic testbed for the 240Z / Fairlady Z. I think the engine was an early pre-production S20, but with a unique Yamaha head, not sure though as details are scarce. Datsun designers derived the 240Z's shape from this, after going through an early prototype that looked a lot like a 60s Mustang II (I was going to post that, but a 1:1 clay model doesn't really count :P ). Crabapple, you were closest, so it's your turn.

Comment

• Nice job crabapple, the new guy steps in with the answer. NICE. Anyway I got a good one for you all when its my turn again...

Comment

• Pretty Easy one here...Where do you guys get good show car photos?

Comment

• chevy cavy!!! maybe a 01.

Comment

• See told you it was an easy one...maybe if they did something to the taillights it would have been more difficult

Comment

• we will see how this is..

Comment

• 2nd Gen Toyota MR2?

Comment

Working...
                                X