• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Drifting video

Street Drifting
    High Quality

Street Drifting
    Low Quality

Heres a quick video of street drifting in Baltimore. Its just a preview the rest along with more drifting and crazy sh*t will be in Hyper Street Racing Type-B
    Last edited by DriftEnthusiast; 12-20-2004, 06:44 AM.

dude thats in baltimor i think i know where some of those places are. there arn't many places near d.c. that you can do that, most are on th m.d. side, at least here in fredericksburg we get back roads, and park-and-rides.

Comment

Why was this moved to off topic? It is a video.

Comment

...that website is a joke! nice TYPE R lettering...LOL!

Comment

The website is desinged for people with high speed internet only. You have to join to download also so we are going to make a new site. The lettering wasnt my choice belive me

Comment

that sucked.

notice how almost every clip was cut short so it wouldn't show the car spinning out? Maybe a 12 year old would find it impressive, but anyone who has actually drifted a car could tell that most of them entered the corners way too fast and could tell that they spun despite the quick cut.

yeah... I can't say much more than it was just a disappointment.

Comment

1. too much body roll.
              2. Initiate to late.
              3. To slow.
              4. too much body roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                1. too much body roll.
                2. Initiate to late.
                3. To slow.
                4. too much body roll.
                I'm not going to soften this blow, you and your body roll issue need to get a clue. Please stop talking about things you don't understand like you get it.

As far as the video....it sucked. You people couldn't drive a big wheel

Comment

You people need to learn to read. The post of the video is to show some of the things coming out in a dvd. That is why clips are cut short, you have to buy the dvd to see the rest. Really i dont understand why people feel compelled to try to tell people what they are doing wrong and how they suck when chancers are they arent any better. I havent seen any of you drift so i really cant say but chances are you guys arent any better.
                  Last edited by DriftEnthusiast; 12-23-2004, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Show me some real video and I will revoke my saying you couldn't drive a big wheel through the toys department.

Show me a piece of crap and I will identify it as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                      Show me some real video and I will revoke my saying you couldn't drive a big wheel through the toys department.

Show me a piece of crap and I will identify it as such.
                      OWNED.

well we know that the baltimore crew still needs some refinement before they start showing up at the D1 grand prix.

but hey, they are doing something right now that i cant do....drive there cars....

mines apart in the driveway

Comment

I totaly agree. I thought drifting was about having fun, not about how much better you are than someone else, thats why i do it, for fun.

Comment

The movie was good, i didnt mind it at all.

I think some of those guys have quite abit of skill..

Good post.

Comment

You all need more practice. There was but one decent drift, and it was the 86 doing the choku then linked it into the turn.

Donuts to lame music? *Shrugs*

People buy this stuff?

I understand why it was so bad now... your website talks of Teckademics.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                              You all need more practice. There was but one decent drift, and it was the 86 doing the choku then linked it into the turn.

Donuts to lame music? *Shrugs*

People buy this stuff?

I understand why it was so bad now... your website talks of Teckademics.
                              Mate, i joined this forum, to chat and see what others are doing out there on the streets and tracks.

All i have seen from you, is nerdy replies on how u think this or that is bad because they are not doing this.

Just because u think u have some certain degree or skill that makes your small mind superior to others.

Imagine if we were comparing you to someone like Keiichi or that of a simular description, of cause u would be considered as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Give other people out there a go, if its something they enjoy doing then thats great.

Just to recap, ur a nerdy person who really doesn't have an open mind to what others are out there doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X