ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Drift Cars: What do you want to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Drift Cars: What do you want to see?

What car(s) would you like to see (or see more of) on the pro drift scene?

Personally, I'd like to see a Z06 C6 Corvette out there. how bout you people?

hmm... i would like to see an exotic car =]

Comment

im a huuuge import fan, dont get me wrong i love all the cars out there now, but to add to the field id like to see a newer body style chevy s10 there. i dont know why i like them so much but its cool to see something different. however the 180's and silvias with the truck conversion were bada$$ so to see either of those out there would definately be sick in my opinion. maybe more fc's

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
        im a huuuge import fan, dont get me wrong i love all the cars out there now, but to add to the field id like to see a newer body style chevy s10 there. i dont know why i like them so much but its cool to see something different. however the 180's and silvias with the truck conversion were bada$$ so to see either of those out there would definately be sick in my opinion. maybe more fc's
        yeah, some trucks out there would be cool. im thinking....dodge srt-10? anyone?

Comment

they need to be lower
          Last edited by Reckless Hero; 01-20-2005, 07:00 PM.

Comment

is that that huuuuge new truck w/like 500HP?? while it would have a huuuuge smokeshow its kind of big and bulky probably really heavy, i like the s10 cause its that small compact "sport" truck look.

Comment

a JZA70 pickup conversion with a C33 Laurel front end conversion, and a 400 hp 20B.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
                a JZA70 pickup conversion with a C33 Laurel front end conversion, and a 400 hp 20B.
                wow you know you just contradicted yourself right, jza70 pickup conversion with a c33 laurel front ? do you want jza70 front or c33 laurel, make up your mindd weeny.

i wanna see more mk4s drifting, ive always been into supras adn id love to learn mor eabout the jasper one, any jasper supra people on here, lets see some stats

Comment

no i didn't, i love the supra body, but a C33 front would be insane, so i wanna see it. I'm not really a fan of MK4's, i just don't like how they look, i like boxier cars.

Comment

I think that we need more S15's in the American pro-drift scene. Also more Mustangs that are of the second newest body style. More RX-8's, Miatas, Z's, SC's, GS's, IS's, and maybe some G35 4 Doors for fun would be nice. And you know what would be ULTRA PIMP? A 96' Chevy Impala SS!!!! Oh, and you know what I just noticed sucks? America needs more FD3S's. Period. Japan had lots of FD's when I went. But over here...they are rare sight.

Just my .02 cents!

Comment

We all know Japanese cars are great for drifting. I want to see more American domestics, including muscle cars. I want to see a '65 Mustang drift, or a '70 Chevelle.

I also want to see more European sport cars drifting, such as the '55 Porsche 550 Spyder, the '59 Austin Healey Sprite, the '05 Lotus Elise, the Caterham Super 7, any new Lamborghini, the Ferrari F-40, and the new Mercedes SLR. Too bad the Mcleren F1's are so rare else they'd be pretty sweet drifters.

Then again, this is just my opinion and I doubt many other people would want to see a Caterham drift ^_^

Comment

E46 BMW 3-Series wagon with an M3 I6 Engine and tranny swap. That'd be the shiz all right..

Comment

Has anyone here even seen a Super 7 in real life? I saw one in the streets of Yokosuka, Japan. Ill tell you, it was beautiful! I couldnt whip out my camera in time to take a pic tho Anyways, I would LOVE to see one of those drift!!!

Comment

I'd settle for just less 240SX's. Honestly though, what I'd most like to see is a 1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am, black with the gold "Blackbird" striping package and gold "snowflake" lace wheels, sporting a three foot tall CB radio antenna and driven by a goofy guy in a cowboy hat with a mustache.

Honestly, think of the marketability!

Comment

-a Lincoln LS
                              -a Cadillac CTS
                              -Toyota/Lexus Altezza/IS300

and some more.

Comment

Working...
                              X