No announcement yet.

Drift Team Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We will come up with a team name once atleast 5 people can accually drift." Really, thats the name.

WWCUWATNOAFPCAD representaaa
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 09-14-2004, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Think creatively is what i say..Like Ghost said think of name that fits and i think this fits for my peer group. My crew (since 2001) was originally Echelon1. Now it is //Slip.Angle// Drift enforcement team.

Comment

Originally posted by Slonie
        I've always thought The Chicane Gang would be a good one. Of course I never had the need to start a team since everyone running at the events knew each other anyway...

But then again, there's always BATTLE Swing and GroupC.
        dont forget symphonic.

Comment

the Thoughtfull Individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
            Wild Seven, named after the terrorist group from Battle Royale.
            I just need a total of 7 members to make it complete.
            are you gonna have it with guys who drive rx7s? if so i drive one too i was thinkin of naming my team DRIFTING UGLY "a counterpart to drifting pretty" lol then, there was TEAM BIITCH, and our quote was "you lost to us? aint that a BIITch" lol but that sounded PHAGGITY so we tried DRIFTING GAYLY(as in happily) but we found that we would get pretty funny feedback responses with other ppl saying "dude that drift was so GHEY foo~!" ROFL XD

Comment

UPDATE UPDATE~! i just been informed with piston2rotary that we decided to call ourselves D.Bred (Drift Bred) and our motto is "you dont aquire the love, your just born with it" - D.Bred. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Comment

Pink GodziRa. DUH!

I don't think we have any solid mottos. Gotta ask Brian on that, he comes up with good stuff. Slonie does too. Maybe he can help out.

We've migrated through a few. Such as:
                Midnight Streeter SPL.
                Ghetto Tuning SPL.
                Get in the Pink.

I also have various offshoot groups, which have minimal amount of members but its still funny cause they are even more fake than PG. Like:

Lady Luck<--- i'm gonna start making some pin-up nose art type girl decals for LL. The members here is just a sub group of PG and our friends' teams who have some baller as.s style and balls-out attitude.

Angry Possum/Pubes on Fire <---- just some late night touge randomness. I... I... dunno.

Dead Sexy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . Pre-Drift Alliance! Haha back in the SiGNAL days. Back in the Heart-On days of yesteryear. Or yester.... February. LOL.
                Last edited by _PG_; 09-15-2004, 12:46 AM.

Comment

i dont have a team as of this moment and i dont plan to, but just call me "Sexy Duriba"!!! if i do form a team i think that'll be the name of the group. "Team Sexy Duribaz"!!! nothin but sexy drivers cuz im sexy like dat.....teehee...... hows it sound to u guys??

Comment

you mean DO RAI BA? (driver)?

Comment

well i do design for people and my mates just started up a club called UNREAL TARMAC DANCERS and it isnt just for drifting but its for anyone that loves to drive modified cars wether it be a 3 cylinder to a 8 cylinder and yeah just fun in general between car lovers! im actually just doing his banner now! but its only him and a mate of his until i get my licence yet i was the one to start it so im head runner!

Comment

My crew consists of 4 rx7's and we reside here in jersey. so everyone knows us as the jersey devils but its not official.

Comment

Take my name and I'll castrate you with a wooden spoon. Our future name is Team Cannon Force.

Comment

I like slide syndicate.

Team Iduction. "Iduce slide"

What about tarmac syndicates. I like the word syndicate.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                              you mean DO RAI BA? (driver)?
                              DU RI BA....DO RAI BA........whatever sounds good to u.....

Comment

NITEWALKAS*DG...

Comment

Working...
                                X