X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Mac driving the ASD 350Z @ Atlanta

Not much more needs to said.

How do you think he will do?

Hmmm. He went from an 86 to the Sky...Both cars are smaller cars with shorter wheelbases. I think this might be a challenge for him. I think LHD is going to be tough for him. Good luck to Dmac though.
    Last edited by stedriftward; 05-01-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

maybe i missed it but why?

Comment

He crashed the Sky at long beach

I personally thought it was gonna be ready, I always assumed ASD built their cars to be easily repaired if damaged.

Comment

I think this is his personal choice to change cars instead of rushing to repair the Sky. He probably feels the need to move into a new chassis after so many years in the Sky. I think the 350Z will suit him well. He is obviously highly skilled and can adapt to this new car fairly quickly. For all we know he could have been testing with it after TMAC left. I don't know how similar the chassis is in the Soltice Tuerck drove is to the ASD Sky, but I remember Tuerck saying the Soltice is always riding a fine line of spinning out that is not nearly as easily to recover as say an S13 or S14 is. Perhaps this is an easier car for DMAC to drift and that could allow him to be more competitive for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X