Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP's New President

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...ita/index.html

Saita.. that is their "new" president????

That guy has been running D1 from behind the scenes for years now. What a crock of crap. He was in charge when DB was the course management group for them in 05 and 06.

JOKES.....100% JOKES.

Comment

What happened to Keiichi?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantian View Post
        What happened to Keiichi?[/URL]
        still judging

Comment

so the big change is basically no change. I am betting on a spectacular 09 season for D1 USA!!!!!

Comment

wow

telling it like it is

Comment

straight from the hip, cut to the chase, I'll call a mufukin rat a rat to it's face.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                Saita.. that is their "new" president????

That guy has been running D1 from behind the scenes for years now. What a crock of crap. He was in charge when DB was the course management group for them in 05 and 06.

JOKES.....100% JOKES.
                exactly,

no change at all

Comment

D1 should be happy w/ their one event a year here in the states. at least that's manageable. anything more than that is unrealistic w/ the current soft economy.

With the momentum that Formula D has gathered w/ the red bull event;broadcast package and other media outlets, there's no way teams/sponsors will leave the series if asked to choose where to allocate their marketing/racing budget.

Comment

lol, hey Terry i have never met you, but i just wanted to say that i worked for paul for three years at gtp and im glad you speak your mind. so far you have been right on with your opinions, lol, don't stop

Comment

Originally posted by Driftallstars View Post
                      lol, hey Terry i have never met you, but i just wanted to say that i worked for paul for three years at gtp and im glad you speak your mind. so far you have been right on with your opinions, lol, don't stop
                      thanks, I don't try to start fires I just try to shed some light on the shady people that are ruining our industry that we all love so much. Without turds like Paul we would all be better off and the reputation of our industry would be so much better. But every cruise ship has rats on it somewhere!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X