Drift MAGAZINES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift MAGAZINES!!

Can you list a few Drift Magazines out there!? If you have the company's websites please post them!

aiite,

if you ever been to diamond plaza (where the skylines kick it) there is a shop called life plaza, they sell alot of magazines such as option, option2, carboy, mag x, and the japanese version of car and driver. i think if you want to subscribe to option videos, go here

Comment

there are also magazines titled "Dress up car" "Rev Speed 9".. a lot more, some on particular cars too (found in a book store in japanese town located in a plaza in Torrance - somewhere in so cali - maybe dori star is talking about the same plaza...I saw right side hooked up cars there too...skyline etc.)

Comment

yea

prolly the same place, the asian market place with the 99 cents store and the boba store, mmmm, boba

Comment

Josh how close are you to diamond plaza? I have an aunt that lives about 5 min away... and while you're over there hope on over to arcade infinity playing some initial D arcade stage ver2, the good stuff

Comment

hahah,

next time you roll over there to your aunts house, hit me up, we'll battle on initial d, then go to speedzone (down tha street), and battle there, on slix trax (drifting), then go back to diamond plaza and get some boba (loser has to pay!) hahaha.

Comment

Re: hahah,

Originally posted by Dori Star
              next time you roll over there to your aunts house, hit me up, we'll battle on initial d, then go to speedzone (down tha street), and battle there, on slix trax (drifting), then go back to diamond plaza and get some boba (loser has to pay!) hahaha.
              Do they still have the 2 for one special?

Comment

hahaha!

actually, they do, i just came back from there right now

Comment

Working...
                X