Question about 2 step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 2 step

I want to know where i can get a BEE*R power builder and where to find the instructions on how to install. the only ones i can find for sale are in japan. is that the only place to get them?

A "power builder" huh?

Yes, Japan only. You have to fly there and get it at the BEE*R factory.

Comment

thanks smart *Censored**Censored**Censored* ill jump on a plane as soon as possible

Comment

i would tell you, but now that you have a attitude. I'll wait awhile

Comment

Originally posted by jdmracer1117 View Post
          I want to know where i can get a BEE*R power builder and where to find the instructions on how to install. the only ones i can find for sale are in japan. is that the only place to get them?
          Why not just buy a MSD two step? MSD's are all day long on Summitracing.com ranging from $75 to over $200.

Better question, why do you want a two step?

Comment

yea unless your drag racing then why. if you wanna show off then just get a cheaper msd. i have a bee r and i dont use the 2 step i just use the rev limiter. if i want to scare someone in a parking lot i just turn the limiter down.
            Last edited by drft89; 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Bee*r

ive read all about the MSD and i dont wont it that is why i have been looking for the Bee*r i dont really need the 2 step i just would like to have the rev limter. where did you get yours
              Last edited by ; 10-30-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmracer1117 View Post
                ive read all about the MSD and i dont wont it that is why i have been looking for the Bee*r i dont really need the 2 step i just would like to have the rev limter. where did you get yours
                Ok, what are you building?

If you just want a rev limiter, there are better options than the Bee*R Power Builder. MSD ignition boxes have a built in limiter, and the more expensive boxes have an option for two (push a button or flip a switch and you have higher/lower limit). There are also other options than MSD, there are Summit, Mallory, ACCEL, Crane Cams, and Jacobs (and that's just on Summit's site). You'll get the same thing you're looking for nearly half of what you're going to pay for the Bee*R Power Builder (unless you go used, then probably around $200-300). New, you're looking at over $340, and that's without shipping and the only places I can find selling them are in Australia and the UK. (Did a Google search).

Comment

na got mine for RHDjapan for around 300 i think

Comment

Originally posted by drft89 View Post
                    na got mine for RHDjapan for around 300 i think
                    It's $270 now.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Bee-...-Limitter-7883

Still, a good bit of money for just a rev limiter/misfire system.

Comment

Working...
                    X