No announcement yet.

My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its alright i can wait, the closer to december the better truthfully, when u say jdm goodies what do you got in mind. could u get me a crate engine built by mr amemiya himself ahahhaha just kidding, but the more advan super advans the better, especially if they are 17s or 18s and black dont matter what color the lip is

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
      well *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if they are such a big deal in the states i should sell mine. i have no use for them..i got 3 17in super advans in black with a blue lip and 4 of the same ones this guy posted. all with advan neova tires, except two which have bridgestone potenza reo1's...make an offer. i have no use for these really. my 19in work meisters suit me just fine
      hey you know what thats kinda funny cuz i havent seen anyone else on kadena with work meisters except for me not to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* or anything but you talk waaaaay too much about how you have a "JDM" s14 and how you can get all this stuff for so cheap and that your actually a drifter. ive never once seen you down at aja,senaga, ishikawa mountain or anywhere drifting oh wait i see now thats why you had that g.a.y street magician sticker on your car i have seen your car banged up and then heard you talking about how your car was just gonna be a show car. pretty funny too me but i guess if peeps in the states are impressed by how cool you are cuz youre in japan i guess i am too
      Last edited by sil180sx; 08-15-2004, 12:49 AM.

Comment

ohh ouch lol, im not impressed with anyone in japan truthfully, i think everyone is cool, drifter dragger auto x, as long as you love cars. and arent racist agaisnt black people lol

but truthfully sil is it really how he says with everyone having advan super advans just to beat up when they are drifting? and if you wanna impress me alot you could buy a set for me and send em statewide. id pay

Comment

Working...
        X