ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifters age 18-26 This is going to suck for us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored*. How could you call yourselves Americans if you're unwilling to do what it takes to defend her. You think maybe your enjoyment belongs on the back burner compared to the safety and security of the greatest nation on earth to which you are supposed to pledge your devotion? I can't imagine a bigger group of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored* than those who would post remarks like these.

Comment

what's the point of dying for a pointless cause? It's just like Vietnam.

Comment

If I got drafted I would go. Regardless of how I feel about the war, I would do it because I want my children and their children to have the same freedoms I have today. Alot of times we take our freedom for granted, we must remember that we owe our freedom to the people that fought for us in the past.

Comment

The thing is, in this particular case, our freedoms aren't at risk. Well at least as far as I can tell. But if the freedom of the people I loved was at risk I'd fight for it.

Comment

SMC for President!!! Ill start printing up the t-shirts and bumper stickers!

I like bush... just not the president.

Comment

Originally posted by 280zxfactor
              You *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored*. How could you call yourselves Americans if you're unwilling to do what it takes to defend her. You think maybe your enjoyment belongs on the back burner compared to the safety and security of the greatest nation on earth to which you are supposed to pledge your devotion? I can't imagine a bigger group of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored* than those who would post remarks like these.
              My ancestors forged this country, I will fight and die for the ideals it stands for, However i will not allow my self to be drafted to kill innocent people to further another's man's political agenda.

I never take my freedoms for granted. To assume i do proves you know nothing about me. You think im unamerican? then try to take away my freedoms or my friend's freedoms, or my enemies's freedoms. You dont like it? too damn bad. Remember this is america we are suposed to defend the ideas of the constitution above all others, above our selfs, above our families, above our president above our government and above the our military. Our military personal do not pledge to defend a person or governmnet they pledge to defend the constitution of the united states of America.

I said it once this week already i am not the kind of American who waves the flag, who claims to support the troops or who loves the president, Im the kind who will fight and die for the ideas of that peice of paper that was wrote over 200 years ago.

Comment

Well I think we are all at risk as long as there are other people out there that want to kill us simply because we are American. We could ignore them but that will solve nothing as time becomes the enemy with that train of thought. What happened with the WTC should show you that you can be thousands of miles away from these people but they can still affect you and your loved ones.

Comment

i agree with you CH, but i have lost trust in the current administration and likely most future administrations. To the point where i simply do not believe events like iraq repersent a threat to us. I dont know man, im pretty disillusioned right now. If something big ever happened to us you know i'd fight for this country, but right now man. I just do not know what to say

Comment

Working...
                  X