Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Sponsors and My own company

Comment

that's right.. my sponsors and my company.. hehe..

Comment

oh sh!t fatlace, that's gangsta, drift unit never sent me a sticker man they suck... sall good

camaros suck at drifting... stick to drag racing

Comment

Originally posted by solo_acts
          oh sh!t fatlace, that's gangsta, drift unit never sent me a sticker man they suck... sall good

What? Do you want to back that up with something besides a half articulated opinion? CH is likely a much better drifter then you are so i wouldnt be so quick to put down his car.

So please tell us all what makes camaros suck at drifting?

Comment

Yes, please, enlighten us..........

Comment

Originally posted by solo_acts

That's your opinion.

But I disagree, We have two of the best camaro drifters here on the forums. If i could I would love to pay for these two to come to the mainland and spank some of us in compitetion.

Okay now stay on topic please.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonFork
                that's right.. my sponsors and my company.. hehe..

wow, thats a really sweet idea. looks cool. I only have a nismo decal on my back side windows that the previous owner put on. i think i'm gunna take them off though.

and camaros dont suck at drifting, revlimit and crazyhawaiian are proof of that. i've seen camaros drift with my own two eyes and trust me they can do it.

Comment

yea some stickers...company and sponseres

i dont like NISMO stickers on Civics but oh well

yea why do camaros suck...?

those tags on your car look pretty kool...sick grafity

Comment

my only decal. When i have them made up i want a similar decal on the other side with my team logo on it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well, everyone has their own opinion I guess. I think drag racing is boring. Drifting is definately more fun. I own 3 Camaros and I dont think they suck a drifting. I might not be that good yet, but the car is definately capable. Just need more seat time ...

Hey solo, why dont you post some action shots of your drift G35? Cuz if my car sucks as drifting, then your G35 must drift great.
                      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-20-2004, 09:31 PM.

Comment

sorry man.. i had no idea you asked for some decals for driftunit... hit me up, i'll send you some. sushi@driftunit. Yeah, fatlace.com tag decals..

and on the camaro tip.. i know robby and phil from 360 hook up with some dudes with camaro's in HI.. not sure if it's you guys but yeah, it's definitely driftable..

Comment

YD, SA, DX are the only ones id rep. Unless i was sponsered, that changes things.

Comment

i had some on my windscreen nothing special but i dint like my car getting funny looks by the local teens so i taken them off

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                              Well, everyone has their own opinion I guess. I think drag racing is boring. Drifting is definately more fun. I own 3 Camaros and I dont think they suck a drifting. I might not be that good yet, but the car is definately capable. Just need more seat time ...

Hey solo, why dont you post some action shots of your drift G35? Cuz if my car sucks as drifting, then your G35 must drift great.
                              it actually does drift pretty good, but it's not a drift car, sorry bout saying they suck, i just think they ugly, but im more of a highspeed guy, not really into sliding, maybe ill try to get some pics of it sliding knaw mean

Comment

Oh ok I get it now. You dont even drift but you wanna talk crap about my car. LAME!

Comment

Working...
                                X