No announcement yet.

My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ne or used? 15's r tiny so i could prob get them for no more than 200 for all 4 with tires. the welds? i have no idea.

Comment

i would like then new, i am trying to build something small either a miata or if i am lucky i am trying to see if i can find a decent c orolla around ...hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
        those rims r hardly the holy grail of rims...they r soo old. no one here rocks them unless they use them for battle like i do. i dont know what the big deal abou them is but since there is a big deal someone buy my 2 sets. gote em in blue and black and red and black. make an offer
        full set of 4? il give you $210 for a set of 4 red ones

Comment

Here's my FD with a pair of them on there and Advan tires. If they aren't such a big deal in Japan then he should be selling them dirt cheap. Buy some from him.

Comment

Damn that FD looks good Ghost.

Comment

Good and dead. But thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                Here's my FD with a pair of them on there and Advan tires. If they aren't such a big deal in Japan then he should be selling them dirt cheap. Buy some from him.

yeah and me too

Comment

just cause there dirt cheap for me dosnt mean they will be dirt for u... jk...seriously these r talking up space and i wouldnt mind selling them. the black and blue ones have 225/40/17 tires up front (advan neovas) and the rear is 255/40/17 bridgestone potenzas reo1's. the red and black ones i forget what tires.

since i see u guys pay astronimical prices for these old *Censored**Censored**Censored* rims im not sure what i will charge for em...jk i guess 350 per set gets em. plus shipping. i also got the newer versions of the super advans in red and black with the silver lip. the exact same ones on the NOB s15. but they r technically my girls rims so i gotta se if she wants to get rid of em. she should considering her supra just got new shoes hehehe

Comment

Now that's a sweet deal.

Comment

hey for reals you would sell it for 350? are they in good condition?

Comment

there in fine condition. some scracthes but just from use. they arent in mint condition no. and yeah 350 is cool. lol u guys crack me up about these rims. seriosuly they r hella old and played it..its all about 18in and up with fat lips. super advans are like using the black steelies on your ride back home..u put them on to drift or just beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                          those rims r hardly the holy grail of rims...they r soo old. no one here rocks them unless they use them for battle like i do. i dont know what the big deal abou them is but since there is a big deal someone buy my 2 sets. gote em in blue and black and red and black. make an offer

i was actually being sarcastic, they are kinda old, but they are still one of my top 5 favorite rims, i dont kno if your offsets could fit my fd though, but how much would u be willing to sell the black and red ones for ? what are the sizes and offsets ? and if its not such a big deal hook a borther up with a great deal or can u suggest a place where i could get sum for a good deal im very intrested in these rims. get back to me asap.

oh ya and ghost, god damn i love ur fd, the foglights are screaming touge lol literally put your ears by them and ull hear it. you need to get it back and running so we can have an fd duel to the death ahahha jk, whens the canyon run again ? i gotta mark clear my schedule and give u a call so i can get the full 411
                          Last edited by Wayne; 08-09-2004, 10:10 AM.

Comment

they r all 17s and i have no clue what the offset is to be perfectly honest. 350 bucks plus shipping and they r all urs

Comment

ahh damn 17s huh, is that 350 for all 4 or 700 for all 4? do they come with tires? how much is shipping ?

Comment

wow I know a few guys that would buy these...

Comment

Working...
                                X