My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allblackS14
    they r all 17s and i have no clue what the offset is to be perfectly honest. 350 bucks plus shipping and they r all urs
    how would you like to handle the payments???

Comment

That's what the car was used for. It's not really a Drift set-up. But they do light the road quite nicely. As for getting it running, don't know when that's gonna happen. The Z is coming in from Atlanta this Friday and it's first on the list. The FD is sort of on the backburner for the moment. Just a garage squatter. So i'm in limbo until the Z get's here and then it's an all out to get it ready for Nopi. Have alot to do. But back on topic, if the wheels offset fit the 240, then they will fit the FD. It's the other way around that doesn't clear. The FD has a +45 offset I think. The FD wheels will not clear the calipers and struts on the 240. Depending on how wide they are, you might have to use spacers to make them fill out the wells. If the FD was running, I would buy both sets of those wheels. But doesn't make sense to buy wheels for a dead car.

Comment

ahh omg i want them soo badd but i broke my pfc commander cuz i was trying sumthing so i had to buy a new one so thier goes 250 bucks, ahh man can sum1 buy these for me and than hold them and ill give them sum extra. than i bought sum cf doors to lighten up my already light fd, they are dry carbon omg they are soo light compared with the stock ones and im keeping my power windows and door locks etc etc. i got them custom made from a friend and i think im savin anohter like 120lbs or sumthing its hotness but those were $ 680. maybe i can give em back and still buy the advans

ive been searchin for sum niced used advan super advans for weeks. they would look so great on mi black fd, ahhh. they are so expensive new like 2gs or sumthing. i need sum 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 that would be perfect. hey all black you think u could buy sum more and scratch em up and then sell them 2 me and ghost u better get that fd running again so i can beat it ahahaha just kidding. thanks for the help though ghost

Comment

true true.... (of topic, hey ghost do u go to nopi nats. every year? take some pics)

Comment

I didn't go last year but this year a coulple guys my installer put SR'r into are going and some other guys from Sixgun so I am going to make the trip. I will take somephoto's, have no fear. Might even enter the Z.

Oh yea, probably selling the FD, just tired of trying to make it go. Might get an FC.

Comment

350 for all 4 and yeah tires come with em. advan neovas. some use but not bad

Comment

how many sets u have for sale? I'm very very interested

Comment

3. black and blue...red and black...and red black newere super advans withthe silver lip like NONS s15

Comment

hey all black u think u could get sum 18s

Comment

I got 18's!!!!!! They rub front to back a little from cornering to hard. I'll need spacers, dammit should have gotten 17's oh well.

Jack you biter hahah

Lets roll to the next beach meet in advans yeah?!?!?! lol

I'll bring the KBBQ, and pocari sweat lol
                      Last edited by emission; 08-10-2004, 03:50 AM.

Comment

hahahah yeah hmmm which color should I get? I'm painting the FD black

Comment

he has 3 blues and 4 reds

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                            i cracked the left passenger side one in 3 pieces during a chain drift gone bad so now i have 3 black and blue ones. haha
                            see jack, can I have the advan neovas if you get them? dammit never mind mine are 18's!

Comment

damn ur 18s emisson are gorgeous, where did u get them from for that cheap? anyone know where to get japaneese rims for cheap? from like a reputable website with all used japaneese rims cuz ive been searching for cheap advan super advans for ever
                              Last edited by Wayne; 08-10-2004, 10:47 AM.

Comment

try alta wheel... I dunno where ur located sooo... but they have a site hmm I'll have to look it up

Comment

Working...
                                X