No announcement yet.

Ask NADINE TOYODA Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!! Nadine you live in Arcadia??? I live in Monrovia and I go to Arcadia like everyday and I never see any smooth looking 240's. It's probably not your daily driver huh? Well I hope to see you or your boyfriend around Arcadia,Pasadena,Temple City, or Monrovia. Thats real cool though, if you see someone driving a dark blue miata with a hood scoop its me. Feel free to say hello.

Comment

I wish there were hot girl drifters around Marlyand...The east coast is so boring. Except for the lazy cops and DMV attendants!

Comment

Originally posted by NadineToyoda
        The magazine you're referring to is Import Racer. In the magazine there is a photo shoot with Chris and Tony modeling clothes. In a seperate feature in that issue there is a yellow 240 featured, owned by Emery. On his window it says "if you can't drift pretty, drift naked." This has nothing to do with Chris and Tony.

Emery is trying to be funny by mocking Drifting Pretty even though he's never met any of us haha.

Chris and Tony are my good friends, I traveled to the HIN shows with Yokohama with Chris by my side. Tony was my drifting instructor this past weekend at DD20. They're both my cute sweethearts .

I was instructing nadine at DD20, and her progress was amazing, she'll be ready to kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored* next year..... PS, i love benson hsu
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

hey if your name is toyoda why do you like nissans so much?

Comment

why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 and hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

Comment

So Steve Martin can act like an idiot in a movie.

Comment

Why dont 2 of you go into FD and the other 2 in WDC? That way you can compete in both series and give Drifting Pretty more exposure.

Comment

also forgot to ask...

Is your car done yet? Pics?!

Comment

Originally posted by CelicaDRIFTER
                    why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 and hot dog buns come in packages of 8?
                    man always joking rofl ha ha. you must really like hot dogs ehh!!!

Comment

hey nadine. i love what you do and your car is very pretty. same goes to benson. i look up to you both. i thought it was cute that you both drive hatch's. too bad my gf really only likes sleeping in the passenger seat... cause then maybe i could buy her a coupe and i could sport a silvia frontend and she can keep the pop ups. woot coupe couple! lol hmm thats not a bad idea... maybe when im better and i have deeper pockets...

oh that gives me a question! how can i get my girl into drifting? (i caught her pretend driving/drifting my car the other day... maybe she wants to learn)

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                        hey nadine. i love what you do and your car is very pretty. same goes to benson. i look up to you both. i thought it was cute that you both drive hatch's. too bad my gf really only likes sleeping in the passenger seat... cause then maybe i could buy her a coupe and i could sport a silvia frontend and she can keep the pop ups. woot coupe couple! lol hmm thats not a bad idea... maybe when im better and i have deeper pockets...

oh that gives me a question! how can i get my girl into drifting? (i caught her pretend driving/drifting my car the other day... maybe she wants to learn)
                        Have you ever taken her driving?? Or to be a passenger at an event?? One day give her the option to teach her or let her try, that ususally does it.

Comment

she enjoys riding when we go parking lot raiding. im still teaching her manual trans. she acctually learns pretty quick..

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                            she enjoys riding when we go parking lot raiding. im still teaching her manual trans. she acctually learns pretty quick..
                            well there go, sooner or later she'll want to move up to other things. Be calm when you teach her or she'll get discourage. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                              HAHAHAHA... TIFFANY and CO. OWNS you...

Seroiusly though...

What's your plans to do around the U.S. next year? How is this all going to work? Is Drifting Pretty a team or a drifting organization? And I want to volunteer to help...
                              My plans for next year is to tour with a competition to promote women in drifting. Drifting Pretty is an organization that has two entities...a Program that provides a curriculum for women learning how to drift and a team that consists of four women who were previously in the program that are now ready to step it up and compete...I think I explained this in more detail earlier in this thread...did I? I'm lazy to look hahaha.

Yes, we need volunteers to be our pit honeys
                              Nadine Hsu
                              http://www.nadine180.com
                              http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

Originally posted by FC_RAUL
                                Why dont 2 of you go into FD and the other 2 in WDC? That way you can compete in both series and give Drifting Pretty more exposure.
                                Yah the thought crossed my mind, but being a team, we work TOGETHER...teamwork. We want to be there for each other all together, at the same series. Its better exposure to commit to one series, our presence will be strong if all four of us are together. We don't care about getting maximum exposure, we care about just getting out there, having fun, doing well and putting on a good show for the other inspiring women.
                                Nadine Hsu
                                http://www.nadine180.com
                                http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

Working...
                                X