Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 240sx National Convention

Hello All,

If you haven't heard The 2004 Nissan 240sx National Convention will be held in beautiful sunny Las Vegas, 8/27-8/29. Events include a private pool party, car show, drag, racing, dyno, drifting, prizes, awards, and more. 3 full days of 240sx fun.

Things are in full swing with the 2004 Nissan 240sx National Convention. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are only 6 months to go. "Only" 6 months may seem like a long time but I still need to stress how important it is to get signed up early and if possible get involved in planning. Spaces are limited in many events and once they are gone they are gone. Also, we have set up a few levels of deadlines, so by signing up early you can save some cash. If you haven't heard about or haven't visited the website lately there is a lot you are missing.

www.240sxNationalConvention.ORG

One of the most recent updates to the site is Racer X Motorsports (www.racerxms.com) has become the "Official Safety Equipment Supplier". They are giving us a great deal on the FULL line of Gforce products including helmets, harnesses, gloves, and more. For more info please check out

http://www.240sxnationalconvention.org/groupbuy.html

The site lists the most common products requested but if there is anything else you are looking for check out www.gforce.com and we can get it.

Orders and questions must be directed to doug@240sxnationalconvention.org NOT Racer X Motorsports.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the convention please don't hesitate to let me know.

Doug Schmidt, Event Coordinator
    www.240sxNationalConvention.org
Working...
X