G35 what doest it take to get it ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G35 what doest it take to get it ready

hi ok i have a 05 g35 stick of course ok what do i need to get it ready for drifting. i have already purchased chromoly sway bars front and back by neuspeed and a short shifter from ebay i meen its not the best but hopefully it works haven't put anything on yet. what kind of; rims, tires, suspension, do i need to fix up my engine like twin turbo or something i know i need a clutch that can take it but what kind there are so many different ones i don't know whats right. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks

it might be the boring answer but IMO it's the best one... practice!

a stock G35 is more than capable as-is. Pick up some spare wheels and tires, a jack, and get out to a practice event. Add coilovers, LSD, etc as needed

Comment

A heavy right foot.

Comment

I agree with Frost 100%. I have a friend who has an 07 G35 and wants to get into drifting. As for what you have now on your car is good enough to learn in. Learn in the G in stock form, and when the car is holding you back from doing better drifting, then upgrade. Good Luck and post when you get a chance to drift to let us know how your doing.

Comment

Working...
        X