No announcement yet.

MEXICO FORMULA D Demo Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiro, what did that newspaper article say about you guys drifting down there? Good to see you got some local coverage too.

It was cool meeting all you guys down there. Hopefull you guys will make it to Mexico City as well.

Josh

Comment

Josh and Scott,

it was great to meet you guys there too!
      hmm, i'm not sure what it said. i gotta ask
      Casper, now monterrey's super hero, for some
      translation.

yes, i hope i can be back for the final round too!

good luck with you guys this year !!!

hiro

Comment

That was at the amazing Fundidora Park, looks like it was awesome!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures guys. Way to represent!!! I'll have to get the feedback from Casper later.

Comment

Monterrey

Man, Monterrey was soooo Hot! But hey, the show went on as planned. Doing these Demos just keeps getting better and better.....I thought Puerto Rico was best....but Monterrey is something special.

During the trip, I served as a translator for everyone........ hahahha.....i had a blast teaching everyone spanish and describing drifing to fans and media.....

The track: was very big and had many fast entries with double chicanes long sweepers, and long straights. The track is layed out in what use to be a huge industrial area....which is now a park with fountains, trees, and old buildings......It sorta felt like an F1 track!!! It was awesome.

I drove a 350z with headers and no muffler......and Thanks to Akihiro
            (F-Tune) for keeping the car cool and ready to go! Thanks to Cooper Tires for there support and Cypher Sign works for all the graphics.....and to Formula D for their invitation to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Canul
              Man, Monterrey was soooo Hot! But hey, the show went on as planned. Doing these Demos just keeps getting better and better.....I thought Puerto Rico was best....but Monterrey is something special.

During the trip, I served as a translator for everyone........ hahahha.....i had a blast teaching everyone spanish and describing drifing to fans and media.....

The track: was very big and had many fast entries with double chicanes long sweepers, and long straights. The track is layed out in what use to be a huge industrial area....which is now a park with fountains, trees, and old buildings......It sorta felt like an F1 track!!! It was awesome.

I drove a 350z with headers and no muffler......and Thanks to Akihiro
              (F-Tune) for keeping the car cool and ready to go! Thanks to Cooper Tires for there support and Cypher Sign works for all the graphics.....and to Formula D for their invitation to participate.
              Nice work, buddy!!

just curious - is that the nitro2go car? how'd you like driving the 350 compared to your 240?

Comment

350z

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                Nice work, buddy!!

just curious - is that the nitro2go car? how'd you like driving the 350 compared to your 240?
                Yes that is the Nitro 2 Go Car! Owned by Joe Dycus. The 350 is a very easy car to drift but, it has it's limitations. The car has Eibach springs, viscous diff, headers and intake, and full rollcage (Monstor Fabrication). Other than that it's has the complete stock interior. Even for the lack of horsepower it had good overall handling (for demo that is).....the car seemed heavy and sluggish requiring me use lots of weight transfer.....it was a lot fun just going as fast the car can go before pulling long E-brakes before the turns.....and manjing down the straights.

There's really no comparison between my 240 and the Z. My car fits like a glove and its just much faster and more precise.

Thanks Joe! Your car is in one piece.

Comment

Great! now everyone is going think i coppied stephans red wheels on gray car idea. I was first damn it lol

whats up with the structure in the back gound? pretty cool looking

Comment

Originally posted by Casper Canul
                    Yes that is the Nitro 2 Go Car! Owned by Joe Dycus. The 350 is a very easy car to drift but, it has it's limitations. The car has Eibach springs, viscous diff, headers and intake, and full rollcage (Monstor Fabrication). Other than that it's has the complete stock interior. Even for the lack of horsepower it had good overall handling (for demo that is).....the car seemed heavy and sluggish requiring me use lots of weight transfer.....it was a lot fun just going as fast the car can go before pulling long E-brakes before the turns.....and manjing down the straights.

There's really no comparison between my 240 and the Z. My car fits like a glove and its just much faster and more precise.

Thanks Joe! Your car is in one piece.
                    SWEET!! interesting stuff!

ps - this is jacob from everythingdrift

Comment

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
                      Great! now everyone is going think i coppied stephans red wheels on gray car idea. I was first damn it lol

whats up with the structure in the back gound? pretty cool looking
                      That would be the old factories, that I belive now are museums.

Comment

VERY nice pictures!
                        Boost Up

Comment

Working...
                        X