• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Irwindale 2011

Please post your feedback on this thread

-New Track
    -Live Feed
    -Ect

From a fan watching from the livestream, I loved the track!

What was the official number of attendance? Sold out?

Comment

great event, had to park a mile away (literally)... but was worth it.

Comment

The new course extension was a brilliant idea!! So much more fun for us spectators!!

Comment

my friends and I had fun! Looking forward to 2012!!

Comment

I wish every championship was this close! Getting down to the top 8 and having 4 drivers who could still win it made it fun to stay til the end!

Comment

VIP was cool, not worth 65$ in my opinion but still interesting to say the least.

Happy they didn't tweak the track too much.

Other then that usual FD, action was good, still wish they could figure out a way to get the cars closer together... calls were on point.

Comment

Great event as always at Irwindale. No complaints and the new track is great!

Comment

I loved everything about the new course setup. It was too bad about Yoshihara against Gushi though in the top 8 on Saturday. He had to of known that Scion tC doesnt have the same takeoff power as his s13 around that tight last corner. Saturdays weather just made for a better day of drifting. Even got me apicture with Ken Gushi. That was the best part.

Comment

i ran into a bunch of bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with the police in the parking lot which made me end up only being able to see the last too battles so i cant really say anything all i know is me and EOS agreed they gave to much authority to the venue and it cause abunch of crap behind the scenes.

Comment

Working...
                    X